• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman: The Man of Steel #17 & 18 (Doomsday)
3 3

879 posts in this topic

As promised, sealed 3 pack of second print Secret Wars 1-3. Based on the bag, it looks like the came out around the same time as the 3rd prints of the Smurfs.

I remember buying one of those as a younger Jimmers :cloud9: ...did they go up farther?

I seem to remember Micronaughts at the same time frame...is my brain scrambled?Same time I was getting Whitmans as well....

Do we need to take this to another thread?I'll leave that to you and RMA....seems it could go on a bit.I believe I still have the Micronots issues somewhere as well..

I know it's number 19, but it's my favorite DOOMSDAY cover.

mm

Ok, how about a real scan then . . . (thumbs u

ld42.jpg

WOW!

mm

Slab!

IMG_4640_zpscfdd2f2a.jpg

Signature slabs! :cloud9:

SAM_4225.jpg

SAM_3703.jpg

I like the Bogdanove sig!

As much as I dislike sigs in general, I have to agree - It's well-placed and very cool! (thumbs u

As much as I dislike sigs in general, I have to agree - It's well-placed and very cool! (thumbs u

I have not been bitten by the signature bug nor do I have any signed examples, but if I were to pursue such endeavors, it would be books from this storyline. Names like Jon Bogdanove, Dan Jurgens, Louise Simonson and Roger Stern are some of the first creator names I associated with comics.