• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1 Club
7 7

1,818 posts in this topic

Ive turned down 55K for my 3.5 bat 1, mainly because I already sold it for 55K lol

would take 60K to buy it now

60K for a lowgrade funny book (which isnt even the 1st app.) = A tough market to enter. It takes deep pockets to play in the deep end of the pool these days ... :(

With a little luck they'll come down ...

Ive turned down 55K for my 3.5 bat 1, mainly because I already sold it for 55K lol

60K for a lowgrade funny book (which isnt even the 1st app.) = A tough market to enter. It takes deep pockets to play in the deep end of the pool these days ... :(

It is 1st Joker and Catwoman..

Super nice book sartre

....and for not a particularly rare one. At least not by GA standards.

-J.

-J.

AF 15 is even less rare (by a wide margin) but still commands big dollars. Demand always outstrips supply with those two books

-J.

AF 15 is even less rare (by a wide margin) but still commands big dollars. Demand always outstrips supply with those two books

To be sure. But my brain can wrap itself around the AF 15 prices a little bit more easily given that it's the first appearance of Marvel's all time biggest superhero. Bats 1 is definitely a pricey book considering that it's basically only the first appearance of a couple of villains. Even if one of them is the Joker.

-J.

hm

Let's see a scan

:bump::taptaptap:

I think GAtor means he turned down an offer of $55K because he had already sold it for that, and it would take $60K to buy it back (or another one of similar eye appeal in grade).

-J.

hm

Let's see a scan

I think GAtor means he turned down an offer of $55K because he had already sold it for that, and it would take $60K to buy it back (or another one of similar eye appeal in grade).

-J.

I understood that. My post was to solicit a scan from him in case I am willing to pay his price

-J.

To be sure. But my brain can wrap itself around the AF 15 prices a little bit more easily given that it's the first appearance of Marvel's all time biggest superhero. Bats 1 is definitely a pricey book considering that it's basically only the first appearance of a couple of villains. Even if one of them is the Joker.

-J.

...and almost a quarter century older too. Edited by Junkdrawer

-J.

and this man knows his bat 1!!!!!

hm

Let's see a scan

-J.

I understood that. My post was to solicit a scan from him in case I am willing to pay his price

Maybe I'm the one misunderstanding? Didn't GAtor state that he no longer has that book/already sold? (shrug)

-J.

hm

Let's see a scan

Don't have scan but am inventorying books so have it at home.

image_zpsd985c7c6.jpg

hm

Let's see a scan

-J.

Maybe I'm the one misunderstanding? Didn't GAtor state that he no longer has that book/already sold? (shrug)

-J.

I sold book this summer for 55K on time payments...I still "own" book till it is paid off (will be next year lol )

owner says he would sell for a 10% profit, hence it would take 60K (or so) to purchase it (thumbs u

hm

Let's see a scan

-J.

-J.

I sold book this summer for 55K on time payments...I still "own" book till it is paid off (will be next year lol )

owner says he would sell for a 10% profit, hence it would take 60K (or so) to purchase it (thumbs u

Gotcha. So it is technically available, via the new owner who is trying to flip it even though he is not actually the owner nor in possession of it.

Man I love this business. :insane:

-J.