• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four from Fox Studios (8/7/15)
1 1

3,245 posts in this topic

Ouch! lol

Fantastic Four is a synthetic bum-out, an assembly-line product, a movie a group of people made just because they could.

"Rene Rodriguez. Miami Herald"

BTW it's back to %14 now.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_four_2015/

21 review are up on RT with a 14% rating. This movie will not crack 20% by the end of Friday.

Ouch! lol

Fantastic Four is a synthetic bum-out, an assembly-line product, a movie a group of people made just because they could.

"Rene Rodriguez. Miami Herald"

BTW it's back to %14 now.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_four_2015/

this review ain't bad either.

This is a bad movie and you should not watch it.

Full Review… | August 5, 2015

Liam Maguren

Flicks.co.nz

Race to the bottom. Let's see if FF reboot movie can defeat DC's Jonah Hex Rotten Tomatoes score of 0.0 or was it negative? it was so bad that it was just BAD. doh! But my 2 best buddies still paid $12 each to see Jonah Hex on the big screen after I warned them of the sad RT score.

Race to the bottom. Let's see if FF reboot movie can defeat DC's Jonah Hex Rotten Tomatoes score of 0.0 or was it negative? it was so bad that it was just BAD. doh! But my 2 best buddies still paid $12 each to see Jonah Hex on the big screen after I warned them of the sad RT score.
Some people are just masochists. :insane:

It's 12% now. Someone took sympathy lol

I'm not really into Westerns in general, but this is one of the very few DC movies I haven't had an inkling of motivation to watch.

Man.....I'm thinking this is even going to come off worse than most had expected it to. Maybe it'll be the Ishtar of superhero flicks?

I'm starting to think MI5 (which is pretty awesome, and the girl in it is hypnotizing) is going to beat the FF this weekend.

Heads SHOULD roll, but it's Fox, so who knows....