• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
25 25

6,997 posts in this topic

I wonder what an OA cover of JS would set a fellow back? A lot of the PB covers are the perfect size for hanging. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo( a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 4/19/2024 at 5:34 PM, OtherEric said:

And I'll jump in with the only issue I have, the #1.  Writing on the inside shows I paid $4 when I grabbed it a few years ago.

I may have mentioned how much I love Kayo Books in this thread a few times before?

Mysterious Traveler 01.jpg

It's another "cool" cover - I dunno if the water is cool, but she's getting "cooled off" for sure  (thumbsu

20240417_172947.thumb.jpg.9efd72ba5bcd87ec51fafd1c050eaa3a.jpg

On 4/19/2024 at 5:25 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Some extra fun...

Tall, Blonde and Evil, just like I like 'em. Definitely something evil going on with the leg positioning there

20240418_171545.thumb.jpg.6713694324f293e9a7d6bb9689a13fff.jpg

An interesting angle on secretarial pursuits.  Was just thinking of my short stint as a legal secretary in Athens, GA, the other day when a pal shared some typewriter rhythms.  A friend and I were the only men (boys, lol) in the secretarial pool which is the only aspect of that job I remember with any fondness. Talk about *evil,* I've never been around another occupation so corrupt, and that's saying something.  No offense to our fine lawyers here :D

I'd welcome any more secretary covers...

A couple in today.  The double was what I think of as a lottery ticket buy, since it was only 11 dollars but no image.  I think it's a winner, it's not perfect but I'm quite happy with it.  And getting close on the G-series books that are part of the Ace DSG numbering, none of those are terribly hard to get so I figure I might as well fill them in quickly.

Ace D 003a.jpg

Ace D 003b.jpg

Ace D 402 G.jpg