• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

So you did a George Castanza and left your girl there haha....good story Authority.

:o

We both typed this at the same time lol

This wouldn't have happened after I got in shape in the service. I was much faster and probably could have cleared that ditch by age 20. :grin:

And then everywhere I went I was a running.....run Forest Run. lol

lol

And did you buy it Sideshow Bob?

Not a chance. Its a great painted image, and its a #1, but that is so aggressively priced that it deserved a double blink and a long pause when he said it. He said if it didn't sell, he'd be okay with that.

On the forest stories, I was in the woods in the south suburbs of Chicago visiting from college playing with my little brother and sister in the fall, and we were climbing up and rolling down a hill over and over with great effect. I reached the top again for another descent, and was watching my ten-year old brother rolling to a stop near the bottom. That's when I saw the decapitated deer corpse lying a foot away from him (and where I had rolled down to probably ten times already that morning); in the leaves, it was invisible to him. Clearly not killed by an animal, and a fresh-ish kill that hadn't been found by the varmints yet. I yelled down to him to stand up slowly, take three steps back, and look down. He did, yelled back there wasn't anything to see (four feet away, it was indistinguishable from the forest floor). When he refocused, I've never seen him move that fast...we told the village police, but I've never gone back into those woods. Probably just an off-season bow hunter that took a trophy rack, but it still gives me the shivers.

And did you buy it Sideshow Bob?

Not a chance. Its a great painted image, and its a #1, but that is so aggressively priced that it deserved a double blink and a long pause when he said it. He said if it didn't sell, he'd be okay with that.

On the forest stories, I was in the woods in the south suburbs of Chicago visiting from college playing with my little brother and sister in the fall, and we were climbing up and rolling down a hill over and over with great effect. I reached the top again for another descent, and was watching my ten-year old brother rolling to a stop near the bottom. That's when I saw the decapitated deer corpse lying a foot away from him (and where I had rolled down to probably ten times already that morning); in the leaves, it was invisible to him. Clearly not killed by an animal, and a fresh-ish kill that hadn't been found by the varmints yet. I yelled down to him to stand up slowly, take three steps back, and look down. He did, yelled back there wasn't anything to see (four feet away, it was indistinguishable from the forest floor). When he refocused, I've never seen him move that fast...we told the village police, but I've never gone back into those woods. Probably just an off-season bow hunter that took a trophy rack, but it still gives me the shivers.

:o

The forest is a VERY dangerous place. lol

Wish I would've picked up the ny variant when it was 25 bucks a couple days ago. Now prices are jacked

I did just that and had 2 vendors cancel the orders claiming they weren't able to get them. I'm guessing there will be many people with similar stories next week. :(

I have a friend who is up at NYCC working with a vendor buddy of his, tried all 3 days to get me a Wytches variant but didn't happen. He was the line yesterday, guy at the Image booth told him, "You're the cutoff, don't worry we got you covered". Then when he got up there it was "oh sorry man, all out for today, try again tomorrow" THAT'S BULLSHIRT! :mad:

He sent me a pic of the line over an hour before opening today, uh uh, wasn't happening.

I'll get one when the price comes down in 6 months or so. Just remember this same craziness happened with the Sheltered movie announcement, granted it wasn't the week the book came out.

If Wytches was a TV series I'd be more worried about not getting a copy, more potential there IMO

Just remember this same craziness happened with the Sheltered movie announcement

Brisson said it was still on as of a few weeks ago. (thumbs u

I was wondering about that. Good to hear.

Wish I would've picked up the ny variant when it was 25 bucks a couple days ago. Now prices are jacked

That $150 sale today messed up the pricing . I wonder what the ceiling is on the NYCC and if it will follow the same trajectory as the saga rrp?