• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Saga has one first print regular cover and the 500 RRPs. Wytches has the reg and FIVE variants. Yes the nycc is the best and the rarest, but it lacks the exclusivity of the Saga RRP. There are a ton of first print variant options for this book for people who miss the nycc.

I also still maintain that the Saga RRP is boosted by the fact that there's no OA. It's the only high-end collectible for the title.

Full disclosure - I own two nycc wytches and no saga RRPs.

Saga has one first print regular cover and the 500 RRPs. Wytches has the reg and FIVE variants. Yes the nycc is the best and the rarest, but it lacks the exclusivity of the Saga RRP. There are a ton of first print variant options for this book for people who miss the nycc.

I also still maintain that the Saga RRP is boosted by the fact that there's no OA. It's the only high-end collectible for the title.

There is One piece of OA for Saga.

There is One piece of OA for Saga.

Not for Saga #1, which is what I meant (and should have said).

It seems like there is less than 500 NYCC, just found out from a reliable source that Image was shorted some books. People are waiting in line for the last 20 copies, 1 per person.
:hi: What's up dmac?

(thumbs u

It seems like there is less than 500 NYCC, just found out from a reliable source that Image was shorted some books. People are waiting in line for the last 20 copies, 1 per person.

:o maybe snyder and jock kept copies for themselves ?

I finally got a chance to read issue 1 today. Overall I found the story engaging, and I felt like the parents know more than they are letting on to the daughter. In the end I found myself wondering if the timeline in 1919 will be referenced again to help tie together the lineage of the characters, or if holds some other key to the overall story. The pledging a person as a sacrifice for personal gain felt kind of similar to the movie Pumpkinhead. Just my 2 cents.

Should have been 1 per person for the whole weekend from the start. Scan their ticket, wristband, pass or whatever. Sure someone here will post a db pic of their 10-20 copies soon.

Next chase, CBLDF variant with its many hoops to jump thru

I finally read the first issue. The pacing of the book is great IMO. Seems like this issue was about character development. I am already getting attached to the main characters/ family. Reminded me of the first season of American horror story.

The first few panels set the tone with the flashback. I'll be on board for the next few issues to see how things turnout.

Also, liked snyder's notes. I can see readers submitting their personal stories and would love to read them.

The Authority should submit his story. lol

Edited by jreezy

Should have been 1 per person for the whole weekend from the start. Scan their ticket, wristband, pass or whatever. Sure someone here will post a db pic of their 10-20 copies soon.

Next chase, CBLDF variant with its many hoops to jump thru

I still don't know why and how some people were able to get 10+ copies. I heard retailers were allowed early access and brought multiple peoples with them. Ridiculous considering comic con is a fan/consumer event.

At SDCC they limited the Low Exclusive to two per person and sold X amount per day.

How were they selling these??

They must not have anticipated the demand. From what I heard they released 125 per day at opening. Whoever was lucky to be the 1st few in line got the lions share as I don't believe they had a cap or limit on how many you could hoard.