• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

No. $51K high bid with 3 weeks still to go.

If I were looking to buy a copy again, I'd try to stay away from all of these examples with the pages sticking out from the covers, most likely from an overzealous pressing job.  Even copies with more edge wear look nicer to me.

AF15front.jpg

Edited by namisgr

12 minutes ago, namisgr said:

If I were looking to buy a copy again, I'd try to stay away from all of these examples with the pages sticking out from the covers, most likely from an overzealous pressing job.

it's unfortunate that it looks as if I did not win the bid guess amount with 3 weeks to go. 

it's doubly unfortunate what pressing does to books. But if you're buying a Mega-Mega key, to find one that's not pressed and you can't spare 500k, well..

Edited by NoMan

18 minutes ago, namisgr said:

If I were looking to buy a copy again, I'd try to stay away from all of these examples with the pages sticking out from the covers, most likely from an overzealous pressing job.  Even copies with more edge wear look nicer to me.

AF15front.jpg

as far as books with pages sticking out b/c of pressing, this one doesn't look so bad. I say it sells for 200k

45 minutes ago, NoMan said:

as far as books with pages sticking out b/c of pressing, this one doesn't look so bad. I say it sells for 200k

You really think this 6.5 copy will outsell the nice 8.5 copy that sold for 158k with your prediction at a whopping 200k!? 

12 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

You really think this 6.5 copy will outsell the nice 8.5 copy that sold for 158k with your prediction at a whopping 200k!? 

Either you can't tell when someone is obviously trolling, or you're just trolling "NoMan" right back.   

My instincts tell me it's the latter. ;)

-J.

4 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Either you can't tell when someone is obviously trolling, or you're just trolling "NoMan" right back.   

My instincts tell me it's the latter. ;)

-J.

With 752 posts, has he trolled in all of them?

2 hours ago, NoMan said:

ok, 40k. Every dog has it's day and AF15 has had its. Just look at the shambles of this thread. It's like walking out of a bunker in Nevada after the 50s nuclear bomb tests and trying to have a conversation with one of the test mannequins. These prices are unGodly-out to control. Who in there right mind pays 158K for an 8.5 AF 15. An insufficiently_thoughtful_person, that's who.

lolllll what non sens!! You really live in another world all to yourself!! Better beam back up to Uranus!!

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

49 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

With 752 posts, has he trolled in all of them?

Indeed the guy is just a complete waste of time, space and energy!!

Edited by SupergirlDC19591

17 minutes ago, NoMan said:

With all your talk of your niece and the time you spend with her is this the way you teach her to speak of people? Or do you just talk about stupid comic books with her? Don't get mad at what i'm asking, just think about it for a second. 

No I keep this type of language for people like you!!

2 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

How about you two goofballs take a timeout for about 6 months?  Nobody is entertained.  Nobody.

If he gives me his safety deposit box keys I will agree to those terms!!