• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

On 3/1/2022 at 7:35 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

Don't know things change so much over the months. It is not the nicest 8.0 I have seen but still a 8.0 never the less.

Very liberal grade, the right corner crease and left corner wear makes me think 7.0. And it has tanning. Still, very nice book.

On 3/1/2022 at 9:25 PM, mikefeen said:

The AF 15 that Clink just auctioned tonight was mine.  So I guess I'll have to withdraw my membership from the AF 15 club.  It was fun while it lasted!  Pretty damn happy with the outcome of this auction though!

The 4.0 or the 6.5? 

Either way, congrats on the sale. Pretty impressive results! 

On 3/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, mikefeen said:

The AF 15 that Clink just auctioned tonight was mine.  So I guess I'll have to withdraw my membership from the AF 15 club.  It was fun while it lasted!  Pretty damn happy with the outcome of this auction though!

That makes two of us.... (worship)

-J.

That's pretty much the send off that ALL of us want to have if we choose to leave the club.... a record sale.

Maybe, because it sold so high, you should consider taking a portion to rejoin the club with a 2.0.

Nice sale,  6 months later you'll be saying to yourself..wow I should have hung onto it! 

Congrats on the sale! I can only imagine what it feels like to sell a book for six figures...must be quite a rush.

Congrats i can imagine your profit margin from when you first obtained

On 3/1/2022 at 5:20 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Now at $225K with 3 mins left. WTF!!!

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 5.19.57 PM.png

On 3/1/2022 at 5:24 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

Uncontested king of the entire SA. Sold for 225k new record for the grade.

WTF indeed..............not a single bid in the last 3 minutes and I thought CL was the go to home for the last second snipers.  :censored:  :censored:  lol

On 3/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, silverseeker said:

Congrats on the sale! I can only imagine what it feels like to sell a book for six figures...must be quite a rush.

Well, it's always an exhilarating rush for a virgin the first time lol, but after awhile it just becomes the same old same old zzz since I believe he's also got the Bat 1 in this auction that sold for more money and the Suspense 3 that's currently sitting at $211K with another day to go, along with the other 312 books he has in this auction as most of the GA books like the Bat's and Planet's are apparently his:  :whatthe:

On 3/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, mikefeen said:

That's the great thing about having 315 books in this auction, no single sale makes or breaks it and it should average out in the end.