• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2022 at 10:13 AM, Iceman399 said:

They did the staples a few weeks ago. At this point I can't wait to see what else they have to offer! 

Of all the crazy prices books have been bringing the last year or so, this might be the nuttiest of all. :screwy:

$39.5K for a 1.5 :whatthe:. There's a CGC 2.0 (CR-OW pages) ending tomorrow from Heritage that's at $23K right now. I wonder how this sale will influence the final price on the 2.0 hm. The most recent Heritage sales for a 2.0 were $33,600 in March and $38,400 in January.

Edited by MetaHuman

On 3/13/2022 at 9:29 AM, gadzukes said:

Holy mother of Zod, look at this sales thread....

7 - AF15s for sale + a splash page.

12 - ASM 1s for sale

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=bmc.london&store_name=bmclondon&_dmd=2&_oac=1&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

This has been a recent scam on the bay. 

I just learned about it on the boards here, but older established accounts are getting hijacked by the guys asking for direct payments only. I'm sure it will be taken down soon. 

Now, if you want to see a truly incredible collection up for sale, check out of the key collection Reece just put up. Really incredible books there. 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:40 AM, KCOComics said:

This has been a recent scam on the bay. 

I just learned about it on the boards here, but older established accounts are getting hijacked by the guys asking for direct payments only. I'm sure it will be taken down soon. 

Got it.   I didn't even look at the description to see what they were doing, I was numbed by the shear number of Af15s they put up.

On 3/13/2022 at 10:09 AM, gadzukes said:

Got it.   I didn't even look at the description to see what they were doing, I was numbed by the shear number of Af15s they put up.

Some of those pictures looked awfully familiar, so I would bet a few of those books belong to board members. 

On 3/13/2022 at 10:09 AM, gadzukes said:

Some of those pictures looked awfully familiar, so I would bet a few of those books belong to board members.