• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Almost definitely a green label if you resubmit, not a purple. That's what I would do if it were me. Either way, congrats on completing the book!

If he cracks BOTH and resubmits them as ONE raw book, I think he will get a blue label.

The missing page that he has is from an AF 15 and not another book so CGC may not notice.

Plus you can get a 2.0 with a detached centerfold so maybe it will grade out higher.

I could be wrong, but they may notice if staple placement on the single page does not match the rest of the book.

Good point Steve!!

Good thing the boards are usually a team effort (thumbs u

maybe it is the original page from that exact book (shrug)

what do you think this 6.5 at comic link will close at

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FPreviewCode%3D2015aug%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dfantasy%2B15%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1063335&id=1063335

its got a little chipping, plus do you think the stan lee on pg 1 brings it down a bit? (it's clearly stan's signature... but still... )

:whatev:

Previous Heritage sale for a 3.5 -- eight months ago: $9560. :o

Yes but 3 sales since:

$11000.00 April 2015

$11000.00 June 2015

$13250.00 August 2015

And eye appeal matters a lot on this book. Weak results in a grade could be due to chipping or other factors, while strong results often reflect nicer qualities. This is very common in AF #15 sales due to the supply.