• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Seeding Round

439 posts in this topic

In all seriousness, what does everybody think about that? What do you think of a company that held your belonging for a month after performing the service?

I got a message from a very respectable board members that in some cases the books are not shipped until 4-8 weeks after the grading. His comment: "It's a mess"

I can understand that it can take longer for grading, but books should be shipped out right after grading.

There is a distinct possibility that the books have already left Florida and are headed somewhere.........oh wait I just got tracking information and a satellite image sent to me showing them somewhere near Arizona??

Lxzqlok.jpg

There is a distinct possibility that the books have already left Florida and are headed somewhere.........oh wait I just got tracking information and a satellite image sent to me showing them somewhere near Arizona??

Lxzqlok.jpg

lol

Lxzqlok.jpg

Damn, call 911, there is a FIRE!!!!

Come on now, you know they ship better than that, protection from the elements!

Screen_Shot_2014_04_06_at_11_03_20_AM.png

greenshot

Hold on now pardner! Them's the walk-through Clydesdales if I'm not mistaken? I reckon they offer quicker service and protection too!

I think these books were submitted on the mule train coupon express! Yes and we have an updated report, but I'm afraid the news is not good! Image one was earlier today. If you look closely at the second image something has definitely changed. Good lord the mules are gone! Oooooooh nooooooooooo! This is a disaster! (in your best Sheldon Cooper voice)

Satellite Image one: taken earlier today

Lxzqlok.jpg

Satellite Image two: received just moments ago

N1a8CQY.jpg

At least this way all boardies that want to play this game are getting a real good "feel" for turnaround times :sumo:

Submit a book. Grow a beard, have a child, adopt a child from China, build a house, take a sabbatical, watch the seasons change, wait for haileys comet, feel the earth temperature change a degree.....

All on.par with turnaround time :lol: and yet I'll still sub books down the road. It could be so much better though.......not for the impatient.

We need to start a pool on the date the books return. The winner gets a free submission to PGX! :grin:

:jokealert:

At least this way all boardies that want to play this game are getting a real good "feel" for turnaround times :sumo:

Submit a book. Grow a beard, have a child, adopt a child from China, build a house, take a sabbatical, watch the seasons change, wait for haileys comet, feel the earth temperature change a degree.....

All on.par with turnaround time :lol: and yet I'll still sub books down the road. It could be so much better though.......not for the impatient.

I see you've dispatched the search party.

penguin-backpack.jpg

Good news, everyone! My books shipped. The grading tourney books shouldn't be far behind.

And the contest books are somehow tied to your book delivery schedule how? ^^

I think they are out back on pallets waiting for CGC to lube up the forklift. :sumo: