• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

IMO, the official Mehdi Cheggour sketch cover CGC SS will be the book to own...but then, I am biased. ;)

I'm just surprised there are still copies available for preorder! :whistle:

lol I can't wait for them/mine and I don't think they will remain left for long

IMO, the official Mehdi Cheggour sketch cover CGC SS will be the book to own...but then, I am biased. ;)

I'm just surprised there are still copies available for preorder! :whistle:

I've come soo close quite a few times :pullhair: Last commission I got from you was fantastic.

Haven't even had time to grade these yet.

20140905_151421_zpswth6tkbm.jpg

Yeah, I got like 15 myself. No time

5 of these are already in Seattle for a signing with Johnnie Christmas at ECCC

Just out of curiosity, what is the deal with the Ragnarok Baltimore Comic Con Program, anything to it?

Treasury edition is starting to heat up, how many total copies were there of the one shot.

a couple of these sets have sold

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-1-Hastings-Variant-3-1A-1B-3A-SUPER-LOW-PRINT-RUN-FOX-SHOW-/131429769689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e99d321d9

Edited by krighton

It didn't take long for the word to get out did it ? It looks to me that #1a and 1b are now $50 and rising. Issue #2 is a $25 book and also on the move. It makes sense to me. Even with 2nd prints on the 1st issue, there have been none since then. These are extremely limited and people are now noticing the quality of the story. Congrats Tim. I think you should definitely see an increase in orders of future issues. :applause: