• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics #1 Club
14 14

1,543 posts in this topic

:gossip: belongs to VintageComics. Was offered on the boards.

:gossip: belongs to VintageComics. Was offered on the boards.

Yup. I talked to Knightsofold but he's happy with his cover for now.

I am open (and motivated) to sell it if anyone is interested. (thumbs u

If anyone wants to get in the club, there is a nice looking 2.0 on C-Link. Looks undergraded in my opinion.
cover is split and detached...2.0 is as high as it goes...but it does "present" better...not 60K imo, but a pretty copy in the slab...

If anyone wants to get in the club, there is a nice looking 2.0 on C-Link. Looks undergraded in my opinion.
cover is split and detached...2.0 is as high as it goes...but it does "present" better...not 60K imo, but a pretty copy in the slab...
just graded a few weeks ago so not a pre May 2013 submission

just graded a few weeks ago so not a pre May 2013 submission
exactly...2.0 is now as high as cgc goes , I believe, on tape reattached covers...days past, might have been a 4.0 (hence the asking price I'm sure)

Didn't even see when it was graded. Makes sense on why it graded as a 2.0. A beauty none the less (thumbs u

Didn't even see when it was graded. Makes sense on why it graded as a 2.0. A beauty none the less (thumbs u

+1

:o A new to market freshly graded Cap 1. Don't see that everyday. That thing really is nice. The colours pop.

Has anyone pulled the grader's note and know for sure that the tape is actually reattaching the cover/centerfold? Would the label still not note such, even If CGC grades it as if the tape were not present? hm

-J.

+1

:o A new to market freshly graded Cap 1. Don't see that everyday. That thing really is nice. The colours pop.

Has anyone pulled the grader's note and know for sure that the tape is actually reattaching the cover/centerfold? Would the label still not note such, even If CGC grades it as if the tape were not present? hm

-J.

Interesting question. If that copy was originally graded a while ago before CGC changed its position on tape, somebody made a big mistake in having it regraded.