• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Thor was zzz

Iron Man 3 was an insult to the 1st movie.

I might be blinded by my love of Natalie Portman.

Iron Man 3 wasn't great, but it still seems general public enjoyed it. My wife loves it.

Still not sure why I'm a Marvel Zombie.

look in the mirror

41BypSvAuEL.jpg

Whatever man. I see you buying up more Marvel comics than a lot of people on here. You still haven't answered why I'm a Marvel Zombie. I read less Marvel stuff a month than anything else.

Stay classy though.

don't be so sensitive.

Whatever man. I see you buying up more Marvel comics than a lot of people on here. You still haven't answered why I'm a Marvel Zombie. I read less Marvel stuff a month than anything else.

Stay classy though.

don't be so sensitive.

I don't get your point though. Most of the Marvel movies have been pretty good. The DC movies have been received pretty mixed.

If you've got a point, come out and say it clearly. Sometimes I think you just like to play Devil's advocate. I can respect that; just don't dismiss people by calling them names.

Natalie Portman.....blessing she is not in Thor 3.

Thor 2 was ok. Just ok.

Iron Man 3 was terrible, they could have done such a better job and again, take something with potential and ruin it for ...... what exactly? I don't know why all comic book movies cannot stay true to the storylines.

Natalie Portman.....blessing she is not in Thor 3.

Thor 2 was ok. Just ok.

Iron Man 3 was terrible, they could have done such a better job and again, take something with potential and ruin it for ...... what exactly? I don't know why all comic book movies cannot stay true to the storylines.

$$$

This is the most interesting review I've seen so far.

Devin Faraci goes into great detail in trashing the film but ultimately gives it a positive review for Rotten Tomatoes on the strength of four of the actors' performances (hint: Jared Leto's was not one of them).

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/02/suicide-squad-is-a-huge-mess

Nah, they will just need a better slate of Producers/Directors and someone to pull a coherent vision for the DCU together.

FWIW, I think this movie will be fine and a good popcorn flick. Looking at the amount of interest I am seeing from my daughter and her friends (12 year olds) and her friends older siblings (13-18) this movie is striking the right kind of rebellious chord with tweens and teens to make it do well at the boxoffice.

That being said, Suicide Squad was always a weird choice for me as their first flick after BvS since it is dealing with a more risky (or risque? lol ) property than say a Wonder Woman or Batman solo movie would be.

Wonder Woman and Justice League look like better bets for next year.