• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Wow, that looks like complete . My goodness. I can't even tell who half of them are supposed to be.
the only one i don't know is the one next to Captain Boomerang. El Diablo looks just like the comics, and what i love about the style we are getting in the movie still fits in the universe WB/DC is building. but getting a little bit of David Ayer flavor in the mix like some that comment on other CBM sites these are most likely not the only custome they have in the movie. plus i was not expecting some over the top custome for villains like what we should be getting for the heros unless the villain has it.

Based on all the rope hanging off the costume, I'm guessing Slipknot to the left of Boomerang.

It probably works on film. The Avengers costumes probably look cheesy with them in a line up but looks great once they are all on screen in the film. Just have to wait until the movie comes out to judge. The costume doesn't make the movie.

FORBES: 'Suicide Squad' Cast Revealed: Why Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn Is An Ace In The Hole

The second big DC Comics cinematic universe film (or the third if you count Man of Steel) is buffered by appearances by Batman, Lex Luthor, and (in his first appearance in the new DC universe unless he cameos in Batman v Superman) The Joker, portrayed by Jared Leto. But this afternoon we got a good luck at the other major trump card: Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. From the moment the Suicide Squad movie was announced last year, I’ve said the same thing over and over again. The biggest trump card this film will have, beyond even the presence of Will Smith as the villainous Deadshot or extended cameos (?) by Jared Leto as the Joker, Ben Affleck as Batman, and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, is the first real live-action big screen presentation of Harley Quinn. There is an entire generation (or two) of fans who grew up on the Bruce Timm/Eric Radomski/Paul Dini/Alan Burnett Batman: The Animated Series cartoons that aired on Fox Kids from 1992 to 1995, and then the shorter-lived The New Batman Adventures on Kids WB from 1997 to 1999.

looks like a group of zombie high school kids teaming up with a bunch of commandos.

Can you come up with something better?

I didn't know I was here to entertain you. What I wrote was perfectly accurate, thanks.

looks like a group of zombie high school kids teaming up with a bunch of commandos.

Can you come up with something better?

I didn't know I was here to entertain you. What I wrote was perfectly accurate, thanks.

What you wrote was your opinion, your opinions entertain me, so yes, you are here to entertain me.

I'm looking forward to this movie more than any of the other DC titles, but this pic kind of disappointed me. Nine people in this line up and they still have more. DC is cramming too many people into all of it's movies. I'm hoping this will be a rotating lineup throughout the movie and focus more on the core 5-6 members and switch others out as they get killed or try to escape.

As for the costumes... meh

Killer Croc, Katana, and Harley Quinn look awesome. I guess El Diablo is okay, I'm just not a fan of his look in the comics either.

Boomerang, Flag, and Slipknot don't really stand apart from each other IMO. And does Slipknot seriously have dreadlocks?

Enchantress, I just don't understand what they were going for.

Deadshot is alright. Don't really like the mask they went with, but whatever.

Harley has similar tats to compliment Leto's Joker apparently. That high res shot shows what I think is "puddin loves Harley" on her left anterior thigh....

A bunch of other stuff is scrawled all over as well into the abdominal region and presumably above.

Not sure how this movie is going to turn out but I have to give them an E for effort concerning the retooling of these iconic characters. Definitely thinking outside the box. Can't say I'm CRAZY about Leto's look either but I'm going to suspend my opinion until I see the final product on-screen.

Horrible. maybe it will look better on screen but right now is just looks like a mediocre cosplay gathering.

Enchantress is the worst and if I had to say the adaptation I like the best it would be Captain Boomerang.

I'm looking forward to this movie more than any of the other DC titles, but this pic kind of disappointed me. Nine people in this line up and they still have more. DC is cramming too many people into all of it's movies. I'm hoping this will be a rotating lineup throughout the movie and focus more on the core 5-6 members and switch others out as they get killed or try to escape.

As for the costumes... meh

Killer Croc, Katana, and Harley Quinn look awesome. I guess El Diablo is okay, I'm just not a fan of his look in the comics either.

Boomerang, Flag, and Slipknot don't really stand apart from each other IMO. And does Slipknot seriously have dreadlocks?

Enchantress, I just don't understand what they were going for.

Deadshot is alright. Don't really like the mask they went with, but whatever.

It`s starting to look worse than I ever though it would be.

This might be the poster boy of when mainstream gets turned off with superhero movies.

It looks utterly ridiculous! You can tell the new DC 52 has influenced it.

Thankfully they will have Batman v Superman blowback to help with the box office.

I would pick the FF reboot in a heartbeat over this.

Suicide Squad looks like it will be just plain silly.

I hope I`m wrong. :wishluck: