• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

SPOILER ALERT: Aquaman May Fight A Massive DC Villain In Suicide Squad

goback-link.GIF

According to Heroic Hollywood, Aquaman is captured by the U.S. government after fighting a mutated shark that is referred to as the "King of Sharks." Both are now being held at the same prison (i.e. the facility where all the Suicide Squad villains are located), while Amanda Waller (Viola Davis) runs tests on Aquaman. This backs up the report from earlier this year stating that Waller somehow obtained Aquaman’s trident and keeps it in a trophy case. The article doesn't specify whether audiences will actually see this fight unfold or if it will just be mentioned.

Keep in mind that this report is unconfirmed, but if true, this is another thread connecting Suicide Squad to the rest of the DCCU. If we actually see Aquaman, whether he’s played by Jason Momoa or a cleverly disguised double, he'll be the second superhero gracing the 2016 blockbuster. Leaked set videos have shown Batman in a car chase scene with The Joker and Harley Quinn.

Bring on Deathstroke. I have another 6 copies of NTT #2 ready to head to Sarasota next week. lol

hoarder :baiting:

Give me back my 2-3 you bought from me!

Your copies look like 9.8s..... :baiting:

Bring on Deathstroke. I have another 6 copies of NTT #2 ready to head to Sarasota next week. lol

hoarder :baiting:

Give me back my 2-3 you bought from me!

Your copies look like 9.8s..... :baiting:

We shall see. Especially the one with the giant white spine. :devil:

Is this going to be a R film or PG-13?

PG-13….it's WAY too early in DC's Cinematic Universe to take a R-rated risk.

it's going to be a high level PG-13 movie. WB/DC are not going to market this movie young audience but more to adults.

Angela Bassett Comments On The Failure Of GREEN LANTERN And The New 'Amanda Waller'

IGN recently caught up with Angela Bassett to talk about her role in the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege video game, she had this to say about playing fan-favourite character Amada Waller in Green Lantern. "You know, I enjoyed working on that. Of course you wish it had been bigger and more successful."

When the site mentioned that Warner Bros. are actually rebooting Green Lantern for a 2020 release and that Viola Davis is set to play Amanda Waller in next year's Suicide Squad, the actress was surprised, but said: "She'll be great. She'll be great."

Method acting - it delivers.

Jared Leto Sent Gifts To Fellow SUICIDE SQUAD Cast Members

At the premier of Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser, Adam Beach who stars as Slipknot spoke on the fellow oscar winning co-star and his insane method acting. "He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter", the actor said, "with a black box with a rat in it - a live rat". It doesn't stop there, he continues revealing ammunition was sent to Will Smith along with a letter. The rest of the cast received the carcass of a hog with a video portarying Leto in character. "Basically, what he said was, 'Guys, I can't be there but I want you to know I'm doing my work as hard as you guys," Beach said. "The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real".

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Someone should be along shortly to complain about Leto "trying to hard" and "just put on the purple suit" or "he'll never be as good as Jack or Heath or Cesar"

I'm more surprised about Joe Dirt getting a sequel 14 years later

Someone should be along shortly to complain about Leto "trying to hard" and "just put on the purple suit" or "he'll never be as good as Jack or Heath or Cesar"

I'm more surprised about Joe Dirt getting a sequel 14 years later

That Leto :eyeroll:

;)

David Ayer Brought In An On-Set Therapist For The Cast Of SUICIDE SQUAD

According to Adam Beach, who will play 'Slipknot' in the upcoming DC/WB film, Ayer encouraged his cast to deliver the most authentic performance possible. Speaking to E! Online, Beach revealed that the Fury director always had a safety net on hand though - just in case any actor took his advice a little too far...

"David Ayer is about realism. So if your character is tormented, he wants you to torment yourself. He wants the real thing. We kind of have like a therapist on board if you fall off the wagon and really are villainous. There's a friend of [Ayer's] that's very unique in making sure we have our ground. Us actors explore very fine thin lines going to the dark side and he wants to make sure we finish a movie and don't disappear somewhere and then don't show up for work."

wtf there's a joe dirt 2?

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/blog/suicide-squad/

Click on the circle to drag the image left or right. Pretty neat. :)

Why is this so much fun?

I love the feature...so much so I built it into Mikes new site, so if you like playing with it then check it out on some restored comics :D

http://www.herorestoration.net/services/restoration/

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/blog/suicide-squad/

Click on the circle to drag the image left or right. Pretty neat. :)

Why is this so much fun?

I love the feature...so much so I built it into Mikes new site, so if you like playing with it then check it out on some restored comics :D

http://www.herorestoration.net/services/restoration/

COOL!!! :)