• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

This seems like the most over-exposed movie ever. I don't really care about all the production pics. Why do we need this? Can't we just watch the movie when it comes out?

I agree. I have little interest in a movie that's over exposed like this one. I think posting so many pieces of the movie is working against it.

Okay I'm saying it now, this movie bombs big or at the very least 'Does not meet B.O. expectations'.
i think B.O. expectations are not going to be high, i think the opening weekend is going to be between $38 million to $60 million. i do think they movie is going to pass $300 million worldwide since it's coming off BvS whic would most likely help it.
That's very optimistic. lol I see a opening weekend of $18 to 30 million tops. Worldwide I see $160-200 million.

Thank goodness you are not in a forecasting role.

:baiting:

+1, 'stock' currently estimating $550MM to 600MM WW

Okay I'm saying it now, this movie bombs big or at the very least 'Does not meet B.O. expectations'.
i think B.O. expectations are not going to be high, i think the opening weekend is going to be between $38 million to $60 million. i do think they movie is going to pass $300 million worldwide since it's coming off BvS whic would most likely help it.
That's very optimistic. lol I see a opening weekend of $18 to 30 million tops. Worldwide I see $160-200 million.

53320796_zps4efacf4a.jpg

This seems like the most over-exposed movie ever. I don't really care about all the production pics. Why do we need this? Can't we just watch the movie when it comes out?

I agree. I have little interest in a movie that's over exposed like this one. I think posting so many pieces of the movie is working against it.

actually most of the pics have been from the same scene which makes up very little of the movie

If Ant-Man a Marvel movie does those numbers I would be shocked, but to think a DC movie c lister bunch of characters will do that big a box office shows me that people really are going to be in for a surprise on just how popular these non-Batman and Superman characters are. People are really overestimating how popular non Superman/Batman DC characters are.

The only way I see $550MM to 600MM WW is if they market it as a Batman movie which they now could with Joker,Harley and Ben Affleck.

So that might be their Hail Mary.

A Batman movie would do $550MM to 600MM.

Cb2kVbe.png

9JjCFQk.png

Jamie Foxx in his Electro costume.

Looks more like the lizard dudes from the original "V" .

It would be ironic of that jacket he's wearing is alligator leather. lol

-J.

Is it possible that the jacket and hoodie are part of the costume? :eek:

Is that an crocodile logo on the jacket?

Looks to be a Chinese dragon logo from other shots.

And by 'costume' do you mean 'for on screen use' like Harley's varsity jacket? If so I'll guess 'Yes'. Not to say he won't take it off at some point to poof up, gator-rage or whatever.

ss1.jpg

Looks to be a Chinese dragon logo from other shots.

And by 'costume' do you mean 'for on screen use' like Harley's varsity jacket? If so I'll guess 'Yes'. Not to say he won't take it off at some point to poof up, gator-rage or whatever.

Yeah, I meant for on screen use.

He looks like he's bandaged up as a fighter and wearing a boxing outfit with that hoodie.

Reminds me of the "Turd" monster that Lisa (Kelly LeBrock) turned Chet (Bill Paxton) into towards the end of "Weird Science".

"Oooh, hit me with yer best shot."

is that before or after he said he wanted to "butter her muffin" ?

They really are pushing the whole "tattoo" thing with the DCCU. Too many mofos with ink are popping up everywhere. You've got Joker, Harley, Diablo and now Common as whomever.

Does someone have a hard-on for tats or what?