• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

Anthony Mackie On Relationship Between 'Ant-Man' & 'Falcon' In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

Talking to Cinema Blend recently, Anthony Mackie had this to say about how their relationship is going to develop moving forward. "Yeah, our relationship is… yeah [laughs]. It grows in Civil War," he teases.

"But that’s Paul Rudd, man. Paul Rudd and I just make fun of each other all the time, so it just carries over into the movie. So I respect his royals – I’m pulling for his royals – but we just make fun of each other all the time."

No Mask For Daniel Brühl's 'Baron Zemo' In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

Sadly (and perhaps, unsurprisingly), he began by revealing that certain elements of the villain's classic look will not be making the jump from the page to the screen. "He does not wear the mask," he told Business Insider, adding that his take on the character will be "different than what you'd think" and is "loosely connected" to the Zemo from the comics. "That's what I like about the Marvel guys," he admitted, "Some of the characters and things they're dealing with always reference to current events so my character is from a different area than you would think."

:o

lorQdMv.jpg

hm Disappointed right off the bat, but I'm sure there's a good reason.

Let me get ahead of the crowd.

'Marvel collaborating with Fox on the X-Men TV show is already rubbing off on Marvel Studios, though TV and movies are separate now.

If only the MCC was there to save the day. Save us, Disney!'

(:

Sadly (and perhaps, unsurprisingly), he began by revealing that certain elements of the villain's classic look will not be making the jump from the page to the screen. "He does not wear the mask," he told Business Insider, adding that his take on the character will be "different than what you'd think" and is "loosely connected" to the Zemo from the comics. "That's what I like about the Marvel guys," he admitted, "Some of the characters and things they're dealing with always reference to current events so my character is from a different area than you would think."

lorQdMv.jpg

Utterly mindboggling. :facepalm:

lorQdMv.jpg

Utterly mindboggling. :facepalm:

The mask is the best part of that character!

yeah. :applause: I'm sure they withheld Spidey for a reason. I like that they focused it almost entirely on Cap, Bucky and Falcon - the Cap crew. Iron Man and Black Widow as secondary characters, with the rest as supporting. I'm sure it won't pan out as smoothly in the actual movie but this is a great start.