• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

good show last night

thought they missed a perfect chance to make fan boys get excited when they showed an old news stand. But it was mostly just a ton of newspapers and very few magazines stringed along the top-- could have put a bunch of golden age stuff there.

that would have rocked!

Great episode last night -- riveting. They go to commercial breaks at the perfect moment. The sub-plots are all moving together nicely. I thought the shootout in the Russian building could have been directed better, but that's a small complaint in what has been 5 excellent episodes. I think 2 more episodes left, and then ... MAOS resumes :cry:

I just cannot see this being the end of AGENT CARTER. The show is just too good. :preach:

Great episode last night -- riveting. They go to commercial breaks at the perfect moment. The sub-plots are all moving together nicely. I thought the shootout in the Russian building could have been directed better, but that's a small complaint in what has been 5 excellent episodes. I think 2 more episodes left, and then ... MAOS resumes :cry:

I just cannot see this being the end of AGENT CARTER. The show is just too good. :preach:

+1

Uh-ohhhhhh.

rsz_5_1.jpg

Uh-oh is right. She is going to have a nasty cut and black eye from the scope not to mention probably drop the rifle holding it by the lever like that when she pulls the trigger, poor rifle.

She may just be using the scope for recon.

This.

Is a "hollywoodism" ( not a word :) ). Have her point the rifle in a menacing fashion appearing like she will use it but then she only uses the scope.

She may just be using the scope for recon.

This.

Is a "hollywoodism" ( not a word :) ). Have her point the rifle in a menacing fashion appearing like she will use it but then she only uses the scope.

Personally, I love how all these Hollywood "master snipers" always use a scope*. If she is so good with a rifle, she would be using open sights. lol

*But, I think it's an audience point of view thing.

So, does The Widow sleep with handcuffs, too? Or, was Dottie waiting for Mr. Gray? hm

did you notice Stark met Dotty as a "dancer" according to Jarvis. More foreshadowing that the Russian girl spy creating agency is the predecessor to what we will see in Natasha's Flashbacks in Avengers 2.