• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

Uh-ohhhhhh.

rsz_5_1.jpg

Uh-oh is right. She is going to have a nasty cut and black eye from the scope not to mention probably drop the rifle holding it by the lever like that when she pulls the trigger, poor rifle.

Well, if you saw last night's episode everyone got psyched out. My only concern is why the heck did she have to assemble the whole dang rifle just to use the scope as a flash light?

Uh-ohhhhhh.

rsz_5_1.jpg

Uh-oh is right. She is going to have a nasty cut and black eye from the scope not to mention probably drop the rifle holding it by the lever like that when she pulls the trigger, poor rifle.

Well, if you saw last night's episode everyone got psyched out. My only concern is why the heck did she have to assemble the whole dang rifle just to use the scope as a flash light?

I thought she was going to shoot the psychologist until she saw him tapping out morse code he was playing the agency while in their custody. Didn't he?

Uh-ohhhhhh.

rsz_5_1.jpg

the answer is:

she is far more interesting to the viewer having her point a rifle than a scope.

Hollywood.

I had a feeling Chief Dooley was going to get it soon with the direction of the story, and the way Ivchenko was hanging around him.

What a way to go out, though. That was hardcore!

Finale is next week.

:ohnoez:

Helluva an episode last night, and a real cliffhanger. Is there one more episode to go or two?

Jim

one left, then Shield is back immediately the following week.

Why did you have to remind me MAOS comes back? :cry: I would be surprised ABC doesn't renew Agent Carter. This "mini season" has been spectacular. The finale should be awesome.

This really picked up for me in the last few episodes. On my DVR, I had the option to catch up on Gotham, Flash, and Constantine. Chose this and I'm glad I did, what an episode.

I have WD, Gotham, Flash, Arrow and Agent Carter in the DVR queue ... Agent Carter always comes first.

By the way, I really enjoyed in last night's episode how the Agent Carter and Jarvis actors use their English wit when they argue with each other, with the Queen's English accent. Credit that not just to a pair of excellent actors but to outstanding direction as well.

Helluva an episode last night, and a real cliffhanger. Is there one more episode to go or two?

Jim

one left, then Shield is back immediately the following week.

Why did you have to remind me MAOS comes back? :cry: I would be surprised ABC doesn't renew Agent Carter. This "mini season" has been spectacular. The finale should be awesome.

It's almost certainly going to have a second season, they arent putting her in Avengers 2 for nothing (time gem flash back dance date with Steve maybe :o )

They know what they have with Hayley and they will keep using her.

As for MAOS, look for whatever comes from this finale to tie back in to it. There is definitely an inhumans connection to the battle and this gas. Kind of interesting that the gas caused people to go a little bit like Skye's Father. Maybe the origins of his research which turned him into Hyde is being found here...

Edited by CBT

'Jarvis' had this to say about the finale.

----------------------

"It has a VERY satisfying finish. Quite often, shows wrap up a season and they don’t address everything that was raised during it. This show will check off every box for every question you had during it. It’s exciting, fun and most of all, moving. Then, when it’s all over, there is a HUGE Easter egg for Marvel fans."

----------------------

Havent checked this out yet, trying to avoid comments because I dont want to stumble on any spoilers.

That said, how is this show? Compared to Shield, Flash and Arrow?

Agent Carter is much more satisfying to me. I think the a fixed-length, closed-end format helps them tell the story with tight pacing, a la Rome, Game of Thrones etc. Shows with the 22-episode season format are too watered-down for me.