• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

Agent Carter was a highlight of this season of TV :banana:

I thought it was outstanding. :applause:

Unfortunately, it also showed how poor Agents of SHIELD is by comparison. :sorry:

:cry: Tell me about it. The preview of next week's MAOS episode right after the scene with Toby Jones in the jail cell was such a let down. They finally use the word "inhuman" but not necessarily "Inhuman."

Question from the back row. What the hell was Leviathan? Did I miss something?

That was the group of bad guys (and girls) from Russia that were in the show all season - the guys who talked like this: ADINGYDANGDINGYDO (use your Denis Leary voice), the female assassins, Faustus, etc. It's like the Russian version of Hydra - which my guess is that with Faustus' cellmate Zola, they come up with A.I.M.

That's not how it worked in the comics, but I'm assuming that might be how it will work in the TV show world.

Oh,I assure you that even in 1940's NYC, the toxicity of the East River would have killed off anything potent in Steve Roger's blood the moment it hit the river.

Steve's blood falls into the river. Giant Carp drinks up the blood as it hits the river.

CARPtain America VS Godzilla: 2017

Agent Carter was a highlight of this season of TV :banana:

I thought it was outstanding. :applause:

Unfortunately, it also showed how poor Agents of SHIELD is by comparison. :sorry:

:cry: Tell me about it. The preview of next week's MAOS episode right after the scene with Toby Jones in the jail cell was such a let down. They finally use the word "inhuman" but not necessarily "Inhuman."

I've really enjoyed both. The difference for me was that Agent Carter was great right from the start, whereas it took MAOS almost 8 episodes to get good. MAOS was hard to watch those 1st 8 episodes. In fact, I gave up after the 3rd episode I think, and then joined back in later and started to like it.

I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

No way they dont bring this back as a way to flesh out the Marvel Universe from the Captain America movie until Iron Man, time wise. This show was always the first thing I watched when it was recorded.

Avengers 2 comment...

its rumored there might be a cap/peggy dance scene in Avengers 2. during his flash back, induced by Scarlett Witch, or imo maybe the Time Gem is in play.

Avengers 2 comment...

its rumored there might be a cap/peggy dance scene in Avengers 2. during his flash back, induced by Scarlett Witch, or imo maybe the Time Gem is in play.

:applause:

Question from the back row. What the hell was Leviathan? Did I miss something?

That was the group of bad guys (and girls) from Russia that were in the show all season - the guys who talked like this: ADINGYDANGDINGYDO (use your Denis Leary voice), the female assassins, Faustus, etc. It's like the Russian version of Hydra - which my guess is that with Faustus' cellmate Zola, they come up with A.I.M.

That's not how it worked in the comics, but I'm assuming that might be how it will work in the TV show world.

Oh, I guess I was expecting some type of massive weapon. :(

It's been too long.

Hayley Atwell Talks AGENT CARTER & Her Appearance In ANT-MAN

While ABC is still debating on whether or not they want to renew Agent Carter for a season two, Hayley Atwell reveals that she would love to do an Agent Carter movie! "Yes, 100 percent," She then elaborated and told why she would like to see the film made, "I'd like to see her vulnerability. I think sometimes we can depict woman as strong like it's a new thing -- we've always been strong, that's ridiculous. But I'd like to see her vulnerability. No matter how hard life gets, we can only be strong for so long, before we grab the ice cream and cry into the television. I'd like to see that."