• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/post/132352395511/air-france-to-show-new-star-wars-film-two-days

Lines will form at the crack of dawn on December 18 as die-hard fans set out to snag the best seats to see Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens in theaters.

But some very lucky trans-Atlantic plane passengers will get the jump on them.

In what seems like a ploy to rope super-fans into buying very expensive plane tickets, Air France will be letting passengers watch the much-anticipated flick two days before its official release, on December 16.

The French airline is teaming up with EuropaCorp CINEMAS to offer the advance screenings for passengers on four Paris-bound flights, AF083 from San Francisco to Paris, AF065 from Los Angeles, AF011 from New York and AF009 from New York.

Upon landing, passengers will be given Star Wars-themed transportation from the airport to a special screening of the movie.

All passengers must book a seat on the plane before December 10.

May the force be with all of them.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/post/132352395511/air-france-to-show-new-star-wars-film-two-days

Lines will form at the crack of dawn on December 18 as die-hard fans set out to snag the best seats to see Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens in theaters.

But some very lucky trans-Atlantic plane passengers will get the jump on them.

In what seems like a ploy to rope super-fans into buying very expensive plane tickets, Air France will be letting passengers watch the much-anticipated flick two days before its official release, on December 16.

The French airline is teaming up with EuropaCorp CINEMAS to offer the advance screenings for passengers on four Paris-bound flights, AF083 from San Francisco to Paris, AF065 from Los Angeles, AF011 from New York and AF009 from New York.

Upon landing, passengers will be given Star Wars-themed transportation from the airport to a special screening of the movie.

All passengers must book a seat on the plane before December 10.

May the force be with all of them.

So if you know anyone who purchased tickets for thousands of dollars to see it opening day, they'll feel like suckers now that they can throw in a roundtrip flight to Paris and see it even earlier.

Is it against the rules for a Sith to wear khaki?
In the star wars-verse it is.

What if they did the Luke in Jedi robes as a way to throw people off (shrug) Just saying.

I discovered something very interesting recently.

They have a larger Kylo Ren toy at the Disney store that has movie quotes. I found it interesting that it said something to the affect of " That lightsaber is mine" That would make since if Luke is in that Sith costume talking to Finn in that snow battle from the trailer. Wouldn't that be a shocker :o

What if they did the Luke in Jedi robes as a way to throw people off (shrug) Just saying.

They have a larger Kylo Ren toy at the Disney store that has movie quotes. I found it interesting that it said something to the affect of " That lightsaber is mine" That would make since if Luke is in that Sith costume talking to Finn in that snow battle from the trailer. Wouldn't that be a shocker :o

Or Kylo Ren being devotee of Vader's feels the saber belongs to him as a Sith.

Yes, that was another thought I had as well. Either way it would work.

Yes, that was another thought I has as well. Either way it would work.

If Kylo Ren is luke Skywalker why was Adam Driver cast in the role? :taptaptap:

Yes, that was another thought I has as well. Either way it would work.

If Kylo Ren is luke Skywalker why was Adam Driver cast in the role? :taptaptap:

Just fanning the flames to the evil Luke theory :whistle: