• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

I guess the reviews won't start coming out until the 16th. The buzz from the Premier sounds promising. There will be critics who hate this just on principle, but my bet is it will be the next best thing to the original. All they have to do is make an entertaining film with the same spirit as the first ones and not make any major casting mistakes.

Who let you over here? There's an age cap on this sub-forum that you clearly exceed. :taptaptap:

I just keep hoping for 85% or better on Rotten Tomatoes. I'm trying to remember the last time I was this excited for a film? Lord of the Rings? Empire Strikes Back.

It's going to be a long wait until Sunday....

Man, you guys are REALLY going to love this movie. There were surprises everywhere. Not sure how you're going to feel about a MAIN character though. Something didn't feel like, darker, maybe.

But it was great!

http://variety.com/2015/film/box-office/star-wars-the-force-awakens-box-office-advance-1201662572/

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” didn’t just break pre-sales records, it eviscerated them.

The seventh film in the science-fiction franchise has sold more than $100 million worth of tickets, sources confirmed Tuesday to Variety. Those include showtimes through the New Year, but it is reasonable to assume that many of those tickets are for opening weekend showtimes." :D