• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I ordered quite a few and have received all but 1 shipment. I'm thinking all but 4 or 5 are pretty solid 9.8 candidates.

The shipping method did leave something to be desired, but it looks like I lucked out.

I also ordered one and it looks great. The book came in a bag and board, protected by cardboard which was wrapped in bubble wrap and stuck between a tri-fold cardboard mailer. It was pretty bulletproof. I'm sorry to hear some of you had a poor initial experience. :wishluck: hoping you get what you were expecting.

My 4 were in a semi sturdy cardboard comic mailer, but due to poor and LOOSE packing the corner dings happened.

I got mine today and they also had the same ding…luckily I had two that seemed okay since I already sold them here so I'm sending those off.

I cringe when I open a package to see bubble wrap. For some reason people are under the impression that makes it indestructible in shipping. Save yourself some money and buy me another piece of cardboard.

c820fd97-5c70-4615-9ecb-b3a32dd14bf3_zpsun4g6w3g.jpg

Bubble Wrap is essential, provided you put sturdy cardboard AROUND the comics 1st. Sorry to see this. It seems to be a common malady of the JTC school of shipping.

I cringe when I open a package to see bubble wrap. For some reason people are under the impression that makes it indestructible in shipping. Save yourself some money and buy me another piece of cardboard.

c820fd97-5c70-4615-9ecb-b3a32dd14bf3_zpsun4g6w3g.jpg

Email him and return it. I shipped him back all my copies yesterday.

I received mine in a flimsy priority envelope.....speaking of media mail I was told by Midtown to return my damaged comics via media mail to save on shipping.

I'm surprised anyone -especially retailers - shipping using Media Mail, and some even advertise they do it.

It's against postal regulations people! And it also increases the chance damaging the book or adding extra charges be put on it.