• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Did you get all your copies at once?

Yes. No refund though.

Refund for what?

Combined shipping.

At least you got more than one.

I couldn't log on until about 15 minutes past the hour. :sorry:

I received my copies today, all of them (3 separate orders) in one priority mail envelope but they were inside two cardboards and inside a bubble envelope so they arrived fine

Not sure when to expect refund on extra shipping

Received my 11 copies today in a priority mail envelope. :facepalm:

All 11 copies damaged. :pullhair: Not to mention $22.00 for shipping.

you're scaring me...how damaged we talking....all those guys that pre sold bunches on ebay should be worried.

I guess the key was to order so many he couldn't shove them all in an envelope...I wonder if 11 was his max....most I've ever shipped in a Priority mailer was 5.

Edited by krighton

you're scaring me...how damaged we talking....all those guys that pre sold bunches on ebay should be worried.

I guess the key was to order so many he couldn't shove them all in an envelope...I wonder if 11 was his max....most I've ever shipped in a Priority mailer was 5.

my copies came in a legal size envelope and not the flat rate, so it's a bit roomier

my copies came in a legal size envelope and not the flat rate, so it's a bit roomier

My copies also came in a legal size envelope. How many copies did you receive?