• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

WooHoo!!

These arrived on the same day! :banana::whee:

StarWars2_AF_CGC9.8_zpsoz7bdcti.jpg

StarWars7_AF_BobaBW_zpsu6lrgvsf.jpg

The BW Boba came in a cardboard wrap-around (media mail :P) bubble-wrapped along with one piece of cardboard. It wasn't secured to the cardboard but I don't think it got dinged. I'll post a pic of a corner in question.

Dinged.

Damn.

Comic was not secured to the cardboard and was free to slip and slide all over the place. Picked up a small corner ding and it looks like a little rub too.

:(

BWBobaCorner3_zpsh5aabs7a.jpg

BWBobaCorner1_zpsjxazqdb3.jpg

BWBobaCorner2_zps7h0cz8ef.jpg

meh

Better smile, that's a good one.

Yikes!

But it's my only one! :(

My copy has a similar defect too. It seems like shipping related defects are so common these days.

I consider those packing defects, because they result from poor packing and protecting.

For $10 shipping I'd expect at least some common-sense packing and something other than el cheapo (and unlawful) MEDIA mail! :frustrated:

Have you heard back from him on what he's going to do about your copies that got damaged during shipment?

Well, 4 days ago I notified him of the damage and sent photos. He replied we will take care of it.

2 days ago, I did a follow up asking what the procedure is. I mentioned that I was not interested in a refund, but needed to have nice replacement copies.

Still waiting for a reply. :taptaptap:

Received 3 copies - Similar to others; bubble wrap, 2 pieces of cardboard, no tape. One is a solid 9.8 candidate, 1 has a micro corner dent, and the third took the brunt of damage and is a 9.0... 9.2 at best

Have you heard back from him on what he's going to do about your copies that got damaged during shipment?

Well, 4 days ago I notified him of the damage and sent photos. He replied we will take care of it.

2 days ago, I did a follow up asking what the procedure is. I mentioned that I was not interested in a refund, but needed to have nice replacement copies.

Still waiting for a reply. :taptaptap:

Did you return the damaged copies back to him?