• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

how many of your 200 were 9.8s

I didn't even order 200. I haven't said 200 anywhere. I don't know where he got that number. But less than 10% were VF/NM. 90% were NM with most being 9.6/9.8. I graded a lot of the color version and the quality has been better with these.

I do think the shipping was much better this time even though people are getting damages. Last time I had no cardboard. It was 50+ copies in a medium flat rate box with wrapping paper on two sides, so they didn't slide around. This time every 7-8 were put between 2 pieces of cardboard and put in bubble wrap (even though it wasn't taped) and wrapping paper added everywhere it could move.

i get a person can price their books at whatever they want... but its kind annoying when someone goes 15-20 under what market is currently just to move them fast... kills all of the heat on the book... buyers see that the book has dropped in value in a week so why not wait to see if someone sells them another 5-10 less in a couple days... the Boba colors held their 60+ value for a long while because no one sold them for less than that... not even JTC at cons... and now the b/w market is dead... just wish sellers had more common sense... guess i will be slabbing mine now...

i get a person can price their books at whatever they want... but its kind annoying when someone goes 15-20 under what market is currently just to move them fast... kills all of the heat on the book... buyers see that the book has dropped in value in a week so why not wait to see if someone sells them another 5-10 less in a couple days... the Boba colors held their 60+ value for a long while because no one sold them for less than that... not even JTC at cons... and now the b/w market is dead... just wish sellers had more common sense... guess i will be slabbing mine now...

Well no one knew about the color versions. And when they did everyone was like I will order one for PC and maybe one to sell because they were skeptical with a $20 comic. No one held back on the B&W because they knew it was guaranteed profit. Double your money and move on.

Well no one knew about the color versions. And when they did everyone was like I will order one for PC and maybe one to sell because they were skeptical with a $20 comic. No one held back on the B&W because they knew it was guaranteed profit. Double your money and move on.

This is why I just bought one B&W for my PC.

eh... im stubborn to a point of being foolish lol... :insane:

This is why I just bought one B&W for my PC.

Yeah. It's amazing how people complain. Sellers are doubling their money in less than a week on like 22 pages of a modern Marvel title that will be rebooted and redone again. Star Wars #10 is going to be inverted or whatever they did with the ASM #4 JSC Conquest Comics variant.

...it's annoying when someone wants to sell something and they give a better price to the buyers? Trying to wrap my brain around that concept, but just keep coming back to the idea of greedy sellers whining about not making more money on something they paid $20 each for with intentions of a quick flip :)

I had JTC personalize mine.....wont be selling it obviously.

...it's annoying when someone wants to sell something and they give a better price to the buyers? Trying to wrap my brain around that concept, but just keep coming back to the idea of greedy sellers whining about not making more money on something they paid $20 each for with intentions of a quick flip :)

I had JTC personalize mine.....wont be selling it obviously.

+1

got my copy. Looks pretty good to me.

Ditto. I ordered one, it was b&b, sandwiched between cardboard, placed in a bubble envelope and then in a Priority Mail envelope. It arrived safely and in NM to NM+ condition.

:grin:

Or sell me your NM/MT copy :whistle:

Jerome

You know Tank Comics?!!

That dude is the bomb!

I just bought a 9.8 from him at a good price.... on the Bay even.

It's my first "Tank Comic" and it's on its way.... so is there really a tank sticker over the CGC label?