• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

JTC will be at the one day first ever Comic Con in Bloomington Indiana next Sunday the 30th. Can't NOT go, since it will be so convenient. Might have him sign something since his sig is so neat and small.

Next up, Star Wars #9

Star Destroyer Commander

This means we're getting close to seeing the conclusion of the original 12-back figures. It also means that Star Wars #10 will hopefully have a Jawa figure cover.

Edited by Kir Kanos

Next up, Star Wars #9

Star Destroyer Commander

This means we're getting close to seeing the conclusion of the original 12-back figures. It also means that Star Wars #10 will hopefully have a Jawa figure cover.

Utinni

Don't lose hope Awax!

You just might get your wish for a B/W GG Allin AF cover!

For those who have seen GG Allin concert footage, a brown tinted cover might be more applicable. I imagine this is not the most tasteful comment - but I am still a bit traumatized from watching some of his DVDs.

Don't lose hope Awax!

You just might get your wish for a B/W GG Allin AF cover!

For those who have seen GG Allin concert footage, a brown tinted cover might be more applicable. I imagine this is not the most tasteful comment - but I am still a bit traumatized from watching some of his DVDs.

Ha...same here. The couple of different ones I saw were pretty nuts.

Next up, Star Wars #9

Star Destroyer Commander

Here he is.

Does anyone else think the Star Destroyer Commander looks like Steve Carell on the card art?

Also, and something that has always bugged me, why the big helmet when you work inside a space station? Do you expect things to fall on your head?

Next up, Star Wars #9

Star Destroyer Commander

Here he is.

Does anyone else think the Star Destroyer Commander looks like Steve Carell on the card art?

Also, and something that has always bugged me, why the big helmet when you work inside a space station? Do you expect things to fall on your head?

OMG! How'd I miss THAT :roflmao:

It's official, "The Steve Carell Cover" :sumo:

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Next up, Star Wars #9

Star Destroyer Commander

Here he is.

OMG! How'd I miss THAT :roflmao:

It's official, "The Steve Carell Cover" :sumo:

Jerome

Great, now I can not un-see that resemblance.

Has anyone else not got their Star Wars #7 Boba Fett Action Figure (Black & White) copies from JTC ?

I received my single copy a week ago. Unfortunately it was damaged due to packaging. Although it was packaged in cardboard, the comic with backboard still had some free play to move within the bubble wrap. It's a bit painful to see a book with an impacted corner that would have been a 9.8 otherwise.

I'm collecting both the Star Wars and Marvel heroes action figure variants. Granted, the StarWars are more important to me but I just looked on ebay and I could've saved money buying my Secret wars off the bay....and I preordered. The difference in prices is pretty crazy imo.