• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17)
3 3

1,648 posts in this topic

I hope that's not real...

Jason Biggs? Does Scorpion bang a pie?

Hugh Laurie as Jonah Jameson? House MD? lol...

Forest Whitaker...ugh

Going to be hard to top J K Simmons. I loved him as JJJ.

Honestly, a huge part of me wants him back, even though it might not make sense because he'd be the only returning character.

Hey, it worked for the Bond franchise with Judi Dench, she was M in both Brosnan and Craig films.

rhayZs4l.jpg

That's not the Spider-Man outfit I grew up on. Marvel better not do this!

Hate it! Give me my Lee-Ditko Spidey suit

Better not show up in my neighborhood wearing that 'not true to the source material' garbage

(shrug)

rhayZs4l.jpg

Better not show up in my neighborhood wearing that 'not true to the source material' garbage

(shrug)

I think it's obvious MARVEL is going to go the route they did with Daredevil and giving spidey a year one like home made costume before Peter is given his Traditional one.

I think they're making a mistake going the high school route. We've seen that, twice.

They should have gone the Batman V. Superman route and made it that Spidey has been doing street level stuff for a few years...

He was helping out during the battle of New York....

He's married to Mary Jane and the Hero Registration act threatens her safety if Peter reveals his identity...

I think they're making a mistake going the high school route. We've seen that, twice.

They should have gone the Batman V. Superman route and made it that Spidey has been doing street level stuff for a few years...

He was helping out during the battle of New York....

He's married to Mary Jane and the Hero Registration act threatens her safety if Peter reveals his identity...

Also, he's a struggling photographer while MJ is a successful model... like in the McFarlane run...

This causes some stuff we haven't seen before.

rhayZs4l.jpg

(shrug)

I think it's obvious MARVEL is going to go the route they did with Daredevil and giving spidey a year one like home made costume before Peter is given his Traditional one.

It makes sense to me that Stark will recruit him while he's still in street gear, then upgrade him to his more standard costume before trying to force the mecha-Spidey suit on him. hm

Could 'Kraven The Hunter' Be The Villain For The SPIDER-MAN Reboot?

Heroic Hollywood has posted... if not a scoop exactly, certainly some pretty interesting information relating to which bad guy we might see Tom Holland's Peter Parker face off against in the Spider-Man reboot. Their sources report that Sony's Vice President of Creative Affairs, Karen Moy, recently purchased a copy of the Kraven's Last Hunt trade paperback on Amazon.

So maybe she just fancied a bit of light reading and heard this was a good story? Not likely! Apparently during her 20 plus year tenure at Sony, Miss Moy has purchased plenty of other comic books for research purposes for her former boss, Amy Pascal - so this is a good indication that Sony, and the recently hired writing team of John Francis Daly and Johnathan Goldstein, are at least considering Kraven as their villain.

:wishluck:

Could 'Kraven The Hunter' Be The Villain For The SPIDER-MAN Reboot?

Heroic Hollywood has posted... if not a scoop exactly, certainly some pretty interesting information relating to which bad guy we might see Tom Holland's Peter Parker face off against in the Spider-Man reboot. Their sources report that Sony's Vice President of Creative Affairs, Karen Moy, recently purchased a copy of the Kraven's Last Hunt trade paperback on Amazon.

So maybe she just fancied a bit of light reading and heard this was a good story? Not likely! Apparently during her 20 plus year tenure at Sony, Miss Moy has purchased plenty of other comic books for research purposes for her former boss, Amy Pascal - so this is a good indication that Sony, and the recently hired writing team of John Francis Daly and Johnathan Goldstein, are at least considering Kraven as their villain.

:wishluck:

I've said it already in other threads that either Kraven or Morbius will be the villian. I'm hoping for Kraven. :wishluck:

Kraven's Last Hunt seems a little too dark for this young teen Spidey that Marvel is trying to portray, at least for now. I would love to see it eventually though.

That's probably what will hold up a character like Kraven. For now.

Watch Tom Holland Show Off His Spider-Man Skills

Having completed his work on Joe and Anthony Russo's upcoming Captain America: Civil War, Tom Holland is now on vacation, and has been posting videos on his Instagram showcasing that he's in Spider-Man shape.

He's definitely making sure to keep his strength and agility at the right level.

Andrew Garfield Says He's "At Peace" With Being Replaced As SPIDER-MAN

"It's a mixed bag and it's a blessing," he told E! Online in a recent interview. "I got to do it twice. I got to meet incredible artists. I got to have a wild experience and now I get to let it go, which is actually a really lovely thing. I'm very kind of at peace with it. It ran its course." Whether he'll ever express his less diplomatic thoughts on how his last appearacne as Spider-Man turned out remains to be seen, but based on the recent Josh Trank fiasco, both he and Marc Webb will be keeping quiet if they wish to continue working in Hollywood. Regardless, Garfield remains excited for where Spider-Man goes next. "I can't wait to watch. I just can't wait to be a fan again and just watch and enjoy myself watching."