• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2016 -- It's still Never too Early, October 6-9

351 posts in this topic

If anyone who already won access to the Funko booth could do me a huuuuge favor it would be much appreciated. I really want the Golden Girls ReAction Exclusive.

If someone could pick one up for me that would be awesome!

I would reimburse you and pay for shipping.

If you think you can get me one please send me a PM.

I used to watch the show every day when I got home from school.

"Thank you for being a friend!"

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-29%20at%202.50.47%20AM_zpsnqdik1sa.png

And for what it's worth, yes I would be taking them out of the box. They should be sitting around a table making fun of Rose, not standing side by side.

For further proof of my fandom. My fantasy football team is called The Golden Gurleys

Here's my team logo. (That's Todd Gurley for those who don't follow the NFL)

Golden%20Gurleys_zpselgzhdvv.png

Here's what it looks like...

0ga6jeV.jpg

Any dealers or know any dealers setting up at NYCC? Im looking to have a Thor Hammer 1:1 scale made of alloy signed by Stan Lee. I'm not sure if security will let me through the door with it.. so I was told to ask a dealer to get it through if I run into an issue. I'll pay $50 to whomever can do me that favor of getting it in.. if needed.. just need someone on standby Saturday around 11am or whatever time works best.. just in case I run into an issue at the checkpoint.

$50 cash ...10 minutes of your time. Thanks.

Hotel booked

Plane booked

Books shipped...not yet but soon

Getting closer!

Case of Coke Zero purchased and waiting for you (O and I have a free Chipotle catering order that I will probably use on Saturday if you want to turn your booth into a burrito place lol)

Burrito Place :whee:

Definitely showing up on Saturday !

What booth will be having all the DC foil variants at the convention ?
Graphitti Designs

Booth: 1744, SC4001

Are you going Greggy?

Thankfully, I'm skipping the year that you show up.