• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,177 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2022 at 1:59 AM, William-James88 said:

People talk about the Snyderverse and DCEU as two different things.... are they? I thought the DCEU was just the DC version of the MCU, so like all the live action films that are connected.

Snyder fans, and haters alike, refer to the "Snyderverse" as movies that played into his vision for Justice League. What confuses me is whether or not Aquaman 2 and The Flash are considered a part of that.

To be fair, WB has not made it easy for fans to understand what is the DCEU and what is the "Snyderverse". I know that JL2, 3, and Ben Affleck's Batman are all part of it (basically the cancelled movies).

TL;DR: I don't really know. It's all Worlds of DC/DCEU to me. Do I want Zack Snyder's Justice League 2 and 3? Yes. Do I mind other things being made at the same time? Nope, just give people what they want. That can be multiple different things.

Now it turns out the Rolling Stones article about the WB Studios executive emergency meeting is being questioned as not accurate.

Ezra Miller Arrest Prompts Emergency Meeting Over DCEU Future (UPDATED)

Update: A source with the studio has rebuked the original report from Rolling Stone, telling IGN that no such emergency meeting took place and dismissing the claims as exaggeration.

He was my favorite character in Justice League.  Very likeable.  So obviously the guy can actlol.

I've read stories on Ezra Miller, Letitia Wright, Evangeline Lilly, Amber Heard, etc...all crazy or difficult.  I don't know what the screening process is but you would think studios would do some investigating before committing to an actor/actress on a multi-movie deal.

***Same with directors...Whedon (eh-hem)

On 4/8/2022 at 8:26 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I've read stories on Ezra Miller, Letitia Wright, Evangeline Lilly, Amber Heard, etc...all crazy or difficult.

Based on what...? Secondhand stories and political opinions? Making hasty generalizations about other people is no good.

On 4/11/2022 at 6:57 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Based on what...? Secondhand stories and political opinions? Making hasty generalizations about other people is no good.

Well - Ezra Miller clearly has some longstanding problems.

And the assistant police chief in Hilo, Hawaii is on the record as noting folks had called the police re. Ezra Miller's behavior 10 separate times in just three weeks (March 7-March 30) before his actual arrest and the restraining order issued against him.

Not sure where you live, but where I come from 11 incidents in three weeks takes skill.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:33 AM, Gatsby77 said:

Well - Ezra Miller clearly has some longstanding problems.

And the assistant police chief in Hilo, Hawaii is on the record as noting folks had called the police re. Ezra Miller's behavior 10 separate times in just three weeks (March 7-March 30) before his actual arrest and the restraining order issued against him.

Not sure where you live, but where I come from 11 incidents in three weeks takes skill.

He listed more people than just Ezra Miller...

On 4/11/2022 at 5:57 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I didn't say it was fact.  I only said what I read...I don't believe everything I read.

Maybe you should take your own advice about "making hasty generalizations" skippy.

***Go get a cup of coffee