• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,177 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2022 at 8:10 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Say what you mean and mean what you say, then. Don't spread rumors if you don't believe them.

Hahahaha oh lordy lordy, I'm so glad we have a rumors gatekeeper on this forum.  What would we do without you.  A moral compass to guide us all.

***Go get that cup of coffee...seriously

On 4/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Hahahaha oh lordy lordy, I'm so glad we have a rumors gatekeeper on this forum.  What would we do without you.  A moral compass to guide us all.

***Go get that cup of coffee...seriously

Keep the incoherent ramblings to yourself, thanks.

On 4/11/2022 at 9:16 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Did you have a bad weekend?  I see you're angrier than usual.

***That cup of coffee will calm you down

Inferring emotion from emotionless text is obviously Mistake #2 that you've made in this thread.

Misunderstanding how caffeine works is Mistake #3.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

On 4/11/2022 at 8:19 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Inferring emotion from emotionless text is obviously Mistake #2 that you've made in this thread.

Misunderstanding how caffeine works is Mistake #3.

LOL it's obvious I don't like you and you don't like me.  So before we bog this thread down with non-sense back and forth and get it locked down...let's just agree to turn on the "ignore" on each other.

***I'll even let you have the last word...just reply with "deal"

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
Spelling

On 4/11/2022 at 9:23 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

LOL it's obvious I don't like you and you don't like me.  So before we bog this thread down with non-sense back and forth and get it locked down...let's just agree to turn on the "ignore" on each other.

***I'll even let you have the last word...just reply with "deal"

Don't flatter yourself, buddy; I don't even know who you are.

If you don't share something stupid, you won't get called out for sharing something stupid. 2c

On 4/11/2022 at 8:25 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Don't flatter yourself, buddy; I don't even know who you are.

If you don't share something stupid, you won't get called out for sharing something stupid. 2c

"Stupid"???  C'mon man, it's beneath you to go to such levels.  You seem to think you're smarter than everybody else on here.  Why resort to words such as "stupid", "insufficiently_thoughtful_person", or "idiotic"?

***Please respond with something smart

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
Spelling

On 4/11/2022 at 9:28 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

"Stupid"???  C'mon man, it's beneath you to go to such levels.  You seem to think you're smarter than everybody else on hear.  Why resort to words such as "stupid", "insufficiently_thoughtful_person", or "idiotic"?

***Please respond with something smart

Why resort to using "stupid"? People aware of the criticisms against Leticia Wright and Evangeline Lily as "crazy" or "difficult" know that the basis of those allegations are stupid, that's why. lol

On 4/11/2022 at 8:30 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Why resort to using "stupid"? People aware of the criticisms against Leticia Wright and Evangeline Lily as "crazy" or "difficult" know that the basis of those allegations are stupid, that's why. lol

The defender of the wronged.  You're my superherolol.

***I eagerly await your smart reply

On 4/11/2022 at 9:33 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

The defender of the wronged.  You're my superherolol.

***I eagerly await your smart reply

We have access to a library of words with good reason. I don't use "stupid" lightly. The person who authors that opinions which dissent from their ideology makes said people "crazy" or "difficult" must be projecting.

Note that the opinion is that which is remarkably stupid; Not the author(s) (who is unknown to me) and not the person sharing the opinion.

On 4/11/2022 at 8:40 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

We have access to a library of words with good reason. I don't use "stupid" lightly. The person who authors that opinions which dissent from their ideology makes said people "crazy" or "difficult" must be projecting.

Note that the opinion is that which is remarkably stupid; Not the author(s) (who is unknown to me) and not the person sharing the opinion.

It just occurred to me why you're so defensive about such things.

***But this forum isn't the place for me to comment on such things

By the way on the way to my dental checkup appointment this morning this very old woman was driving in front of the traffic lane probably doing 20 in a 45 MPH lane. Made everyone late.

I should have punched my dashboard and shouted, "THANKS ZACK SNYDER!" You know somehow he influenced her driving. I just know it!

:insane:

On 4/11/2022 at 8:44 AM, Bosco685 said:

By the way on the way to my dental checkup appointment this morning this very old woman was driving in front of the traffic lane probably doing 20 in a 45 MPH lane. Made everyone late.

I should have punched my dashboard and shouted, "THANKS ZACK SNYDER!" You know somehow he influenced her driving. I just know it!

:insane:

am I allowed to blame Zach Snyder for how poorly I think Moonknight is going? or should I say "The Steven Grant show with possible cameos by moonknight on disney+"

On 4/11/2022 at 9:44 AM, Bosco685 said:

Well, obviously she's afraid of Batfleck's Batmobile slamming through a wall and lighting her car up with bullets, like hanging lights on a Christmas tree.

If Zack Snyder never shot that scene she wouldn't be looking around for quick exits out of every driving situation.