• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,431 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2022 at 11:15 AM, followtheleader said:

Dude, the Bop Bag and game are awesome.  
I think I'd add those to my collection. 

Patrick 

That Bop Bag is...surprisingly heavy, haha!

My Pressman games collection is coming along nicely now. Got a complete Under Siege and another that's like 99% complete (missing just the instructions, I think). My Alert needs a new Havok figure and it's missing 2 cards (one from each set), but I don't know which 2 cards are even missing yet. This Crisis in the Danger Room is complete, thankfully. Still on the lookout for a Deck the Mutants...

Available for preorder later... 

Crimson Bat ?

@PeteFromPetesBasement I forgot about this.  Those Target figures that they offered last year that you asked me to preorder for you still have not shipped.  There are people in the chat complaining about that. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 1.40.27 PM.png

Available for preorder later

Has secondary parts and a removable beret. 

They are saying that the green is lighter in person. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 1.42.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 1.44.09 PM.png

On 9/29/2022 at 8:18 AM, followtheleader said:

2nd Table Top. 

I love the game, but I have to say this is my least favorite from the group.  

The sound is quite annoying and loud beyond the opening song.   The graphics are terrible compared to Donkey Kong.  They made the star character smaller than nearly everything else. 

This also is probably in the least favorable shape. I'm going to clean it up, but the labels aren't the greatest.   

I'm guessing the back is an old sticker that the owner applied (not factor).  Nevertheless, it's pretty cool. 

It does work well.   Comes with the power adapter.  

This version is straight US (not Canada). 

Patrick

Had this as a kid.  Loved this as a kid.  Not enough to track one down, though.  The sticker on the back was not on the original.

One side is GI Joe and the other side is Cobra.

The thing is that when it comes to the Nerf guns that they are at least modeled after an iconic weapon from the priority like the Mandalorian rifle or the Aliens blaster. 

This a normal nerf gun with GI Joe branding deco.  meh 

I would have selected the classic laser rifle modeled after the M1. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 2.08.04 PM.png

image.png

No Retro Modern line? 

No O-Ring line?

Figured they would want to show things in the pipeline to compliment the Skystriker that comes out next year.