• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,350 posts in this topic

Sunstreaker shoulder pylon and hand missile, nice. 

On 5/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, Cat said:

Sunstreaker shoulder pylon and hand missile, nice. 

Yeah the shoulder launcher works too which I remember when I was a kid I had sideswipe and some other car and those always break.  To find it in a recycling bin not broken was a good find.   I am waiting to next toy show and see if I can trade these for some items to complete my devastator.  I need a new hook figure since mine is broken, three of the small black guns and the hood for scrapper to complete my g1 devastator set.    Or I may look for Soundwave g1 stuff.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:38 AM, whisp said:

Yeah the shoulder launcher works too which I remember when I was a kid I had sideswipe and some other car and those always break.  To find it in a recycling bin not broken was a good find.   I am waiting to next toy show and see if I can trade these for some items to complete my devastator.  I need a new hook figure since mine is broken, three of the small black guns and the hood for scrapper to complete my g1 devastator set.    Or I may look for Soundwave g1 stuff.

That worked out really well for you. Not gonna ask why you were dumpster diving in the first place, but hey, you do you. :whistle:

On 5/12/2022 at 11:45 AM, whisp said:

Found this today in a recycling bin when I saw a box of toys,  Nothing too exciting and was mostly modern but this was in there.  All doubles but hey can use as trading fodder.

foundtransformers.jpg

Pretty sure that’s Wheeljack’s shoulder launcher which might be even tougher to find.  Nice pickup. 

On 5/12/2022 at 2:47 PM, Buzzetta said:

Pretty sure that’s Wheeljack’s shoulder launcher which might be even tougher to find.  Nice pickup. 

Yep, that what I wrote it down on the piece of paper.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:49 PM, whisp said:

Yep, that what I wrote it down on the piece of paper.

Sorry - I’m on my phone and he said sunstreaker.  Couldn’t see the paper.  I apologize. 

Great pickup though.  I remember how fragile those are. 

On 5/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, Cat said:

That worked out really well for you. Not gonna ask why you were dumpster diving in the first place, but hey, you do you. :whistle:

I was just walking home from downtown and saw a box of toys in a recycling bin so looked thru.  lol.  There was a few other items too I am still trying to figure them out.   I think they are A-Team.

Here is my beat up gone thru hell Transformers and Gobots.  None of them are complete.  Don't have many and none from childhood but collected here and there.  Did have some triple changers but I traded those for GI Joes.  My goal with these is I want to get the Gobot Psyhco back since that was my favourite Gobot.  My first transformer I got as a kid was Sideswipe  and then I had the ambulance and a few others.  I actually had more gobots than transformers.  I had the base as well that rolled had legs and then turned into that standing base.  My goal though is Psycho, devastator, sideswipe and soundwave and that pretty much all I want for transformers.  Soundwave is my fav.  Eventually I worry about them since 1982 - 1989 for GI Joe is pretty much my priority.

transformers.jpg

The ambulance could be either Ratchet or First Aid. If it's tiny and from much later, it's Fixit. 

On 5/12/2022 at 3:04 PM, Cat said:

The ambulance could be either Ratchet or First Aid. If it's tiny and from much later, it's Fixit. 

It was Rachet, the white one.  I didn't have many.  I had Sideswipe which was my first transformer then I got Mirage.   Then I had a few small ones and Rachet.  I wasn't very huge on robots and more of a Joe and lego person.  Probably why I had way more gobots since they where cheaper.  

I really wish I had my child hood toys back.   Had so much GI Joe, few bots and an assortment of other stuff as well.  Just to list some of the stuff I wish I had back.

-lone ranger fort set

-tons of lego and really wish I had my lego castle back.  The big yellow one.  Had a lot of space lego as well and like 2-3 sets of lego mechanics back then.

-A-Team

-Dukes of hazard

-Hot wheels gas station and all my cars

Just some to list.  Some of that stuff may even be with my adoptive parents but its been 20 years since we last talked and I have no clue where they even live.

Edited by whisp

I'm way out of the market, but last I checked, the Ratchet reissue (if you don't mind that) was going for reasonable prices, and even the original isn't very expensive. You may just pay a bit more if you care about the Red Cross logo being present on top of the van or not. 

On 5/12/2022 at 3:27 PM, Cat said:

I'm way out of the market, but last I checked, the Ratchet reissue (if you don't mind that) was going for reasonable prices, and even the original isn't very expensive. You may just pay a bit more if you care about the Red Cross logo being present on top of the van or not. 

Yeah I am not to worried about Rachet.  I didn't find him too exciting.  I remember using his stand from him and using it as a GI Joe sentry point and shooting missiles at cobras.

On 5/12/2022 at 9:35 PM, Dark Knight said:

I pre-ordered this from Ramen Toys.  Can't wait to get this in end of the month or sometime next month.  The Centurions toyline were my favorites toys as a kid. I still have some of the originals, but I can't wait to add these into my collection :banana:

Also pre-ordered Silverhawks Quicksilver.  Looks much better than the Super7 version in my opinion.

Centurions Ramen.jpg

Centurions Ramen inside.jpg

How much was the centurions? I only had one as a kid with no gear I found somewhere.  Always wanted a complete one for my collection.  If that reasonable price might fill the hole like the tmnt I got.

On 5/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, whisp said:
On 5/12/2022 at 6:35 PM, Dark Knight said:

I pre-ordered this from Ramen Toys.  Can't wait to get this in end of the month or sometime next month.  The Centurions toyline were my favorites toys as a kid. I still have some of the originals, but I can't wait to add these into my collection :banana:

Also pre-ordered Silverhawks Quicksilver.  Looks much better than the Super7 version in my opinion.

Centurions Ramen.jpg

Centurions Ramen inside.jpg

Expand  

How much was the centurions? I only had one as a kid with no gear I found somewhere.  Always wanted a complete one for my collection.  If that reasonable price might fill the hole like the tmnt I got.

Check out their website for pre-orders: https://ramentoy.com/

They will also be producing Hacker in both toon colors or the original figure colors as well as John Thunder and the Land Drones.  Also, they have MASK as their next projected toyline to re-make starting with Shark and Gloria Baker :cloud9: