• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,350 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2022 at 9:43 PM, Dark Knight said:

Check out their website for pre-orders: https://ramentoy.com/

They will also be producing Hacker in both toon colors or the original figure colors as well as John Thunder and the Land Drones.  Also, they have MASK as their next projected toyline to re-make starting with Shark and Gloria Baker :cloud9:

Thanks.  

On 5/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, whisp said:

Wow that pretty pricey. 269 usd.  my god

Yeah it is sadly :(...  I still needed to have them lol.  I found out about this too late.. They may have had an early bird discounted price like they currently have right now for Mon-Star.

On 5/12/2022 at 9:52 PM, Dark Knight said:

Yeah it is sadly :(...  I still needed to have them lol.  I found out about this too late.. They may have had an early bird discounted price like they currently have right now for Mon-Star.

Yeah I just want to get one.  I never see them at toy shows.  A figure with sea bat or hornet would be cool.

As for MASK I have my flying green bike lol.

On 5/12/2022 at 7:00 PM, whisp said:

Yeah I just want to get one.  I never see them at toy shows.  A figure with sea bat or hornet would be cool.

As for MASK I have my flying green bike lol.

I think you can find single pieces on ebay. They were the 1st productions and looks slightly different from these ones colorwise and face wise too!

They're a new boutique toy company that will be re-making some of the classic 80s toy lines. Because they are a boutique toy company, sadly you won't be able to find these in any stores (Walmart, Target, etc.). I can tell you that they'll be spending more of my $$$ with them 😄

Ah yes Condor!!! I used to have Condor as a kid as well and it was my favorite MASK toy that I owned.  We'll see how Ramen Toys fairs up with the MASK toy line. What I like about them is that they actually listen to us fans/collectors and make adjustments to the toys and boxes the figures are put in. 

Seems this is a year of some pretty cool things coming out.  The lego transformer is pretty cool , centurions, some of the new joes and transformers.  Its going to be a good year!

My only issue is some of these prices going on they ain't cheap.  I am actually impressed with the tmnt line since the pricing in my mind is good.  The super 7 though feel way over priced.  Also as mentioned the ouch factor on that centurion set.  Regardless some pretty cool stuff.

Edited by whisp

Every time I see larger than life transformers, it reminds me when Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes pimped out for the automated Optimus prime. It transformed on its own and said roll out. I want to say that it had other catch phrases too.

I almost, almost got one, but I sure thought it was cool 🆒

On 5/13/2022 at 2:22 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Every time I see larger than life transformers, it reminds me when Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes pimped out for the automated Optimus prime. It transformed on its own and said roll out. I want to say that it had other catch phrases too.

I almost, almost got one, but I sure thought it was cool 🆒

They releasing a trailor for it as well.

On 5/13/2022 at 1:27 PM, whisp said:

They releasing a trailor for it as well.

does it all transform at the push of a button still? or is the trailer separate somehow?

Probably separate...

On 5/13/2022 at 2:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

does it all transform at the push of a button still? or is the trailer separate somehow?

Probably separate...

You buy it separate but Optimus can drive around with it and it transforms not just trailor but upright to a base.  Also control the buggy with your phone app.

Edited by whisp

On 5/13/2022 at 1:32 PM, whisp said:

You buy it separate but Optimus can drive around with it and it transforms not just trailor but upright to a base.  Also control the buggy with your phone app.

lol that is just so cool! 

On 5/17/2022 at 12:23 PM, F For Fake said:

Picked these up at a Walmart this weekend while heading home from the comic show. I missed the boat on Slug (aka Slag, the name his momma gave him. Don't front, Hasbro) as he came out around the time of so many other pieces, and I truly didn't think he'd be hard to find. Supplies dried up quickly at the usual suspects, and suddenly it's impossible to find one for less than $75-$80. I held out hope that they'd do another run, or I'd just stumble across one at some point, and patience finally paid off! $52 is a lot, but also much easier to swallow than current market prices. These Dinos are so chunky, they're really going to be something once they finish this line.

I'd held off on Tigatron due to the widely reported issues with yellowing. Ran across this one for $10, and felt like that was a fair price. Some folks haven't had any yellowing issues, but others have Tigatrons that look like Banana-Formers. It's a gamble. It's really a shame that so many figures from those months have already began to yellow. I know that Hasbro has addressed the issue, but it doesn't help those of us stuck with yellowed plastic that's only a year or two old. Oh well.Again, $10 seemed fair, given what we know.

IMG_6357.JPG

IMG_6358.JPG

Tigatron was always my favorite in the show!(thumbsu10 buck Lucky as can be ,glad for ya:cheers: