• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest GOLDEN AGE Covers Poll, Round One

189 posts in this topic

Centaurs maybe hm

After heroes should be down to needing 2-3. Not boycott worthy

You could always boycott all posts praising your spry efforts on the B-ball courts, then your sacrifice would be minimized. :grin:

:jokealert:

..and how is your game, good sir? hm

Sadly, no where as good as Gator's, but I keep tryin'. basketball.gif

I'm a bit confused. Are we awaiting the results of the first 4 polls so we can choose the top twenty from the 40 survivors?? When do we see the initial results??

Yes, and thanks for the question. This poll will end at 11:59 PM on June 8th (today). The last round will be in place on June 15th, at least that's the plan as we originally envisioned it. If for some reason changes need to be made we'll post them here.

If you haven't voted, now's the time!

Centaurs maybe hm

You could always boycott all posts praising your spry efforts on the B-ball courts, then your sacrifice would be minimized. :grin:

I fear my praise worthy efforts as a player are starting to rear view mirror. But I will toot my coaching horn!

I'm a bit confused. Are we awaiting the results of the first 4 polls so we can choose the top twenty from the 40 survivors?? When do we see the initial results??

Yes, and thanks for the question. This poll will end at 11:59 PM on June 8th (today). The last round will be in place on June 15th, at least that's the plan as we originally envisioned it. If for some reason changes need to be made we'll post them here.

Thanks - really looking forward to see who made the cut...

I've been perusing my Gerbers ever since this started - they are a remarkable resource.

Wish he'd been able to get the DC Silver age done. But at least he got some pics in up to early 1961 or so...

we know what book didn't make the cut... :mad:

It was a mercy killing :baiting:

Centaurs maybe hm

I fear my praise worthy efforts as a player are starting to rear view mirror. But I will toot my coaching horn!

i can't imagine anything i'd be more confident of.

I can be a little dense at times, be kind I am a Silver age guy :blush: so please bare with me. Is the "last round" and the next round the same thing? Meaning the next / last round will be posted (hopefully) on the 15th?

I can be a little dense at times, be kind I am a Silver age guy :blush: so please bare with me. Is the "last round" and the next round the same thing? Meaning the next / last round will be posted (hopefully) on the 15th?

The next, and final, round will be on or around the 15th of June. I'll make an announcement as that date approaches and our intrepid core team of dedicated GA bean counters finishes sorting the data based on the results of this poll. (thumbs u

I can be a little dense at times, be kind I am a Silver age guy :blush: so please bare with me.

strip poker?? :o

:baiting:

The next, and final, round will be on or around the 15th of June. I'll make an announcement as that date approaches and our intrepid core team of dedicated GA bean counters finishes sorting the data based on the results of this poll. (thumbs u

If Whiz 22 makes the finals, I'm demanding an audit! :sumo:

I can be a little dense at times, be kind I am a Silver age guy :blush: so please bare with me.

strip poker?? :o

:baiting:

Opps, my Whiz 22 is showing (:

The poll is bogus anyway since they left out the best cover of the 20th Century

Not GA :baiting:

No, the Rifleman cover is a classic cover that spans all of the ages. (thumbs ulol

+1

Immmm where are the long anticipated "pole" results???

The poll is bogus anyway since they left out the best cover of the 20th Century

Not GA :baiting:

No, the Rifleman cover is a classic cover that spans all of the ages. (thumbs ulol

Hmmmm, speaking of wood, where are the long anticipated "pole" results???

Can you explain why it takes an entire week to sort out the first round of this GA poll, when a country-wide presidential election can be counted up and decided in only a few hours time. :baiting: