• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It was listed last time too... i suspect it was accidentally listed again. 

I hope not, that was one of the books I was wanting to chase when I saw it listed originally in the last auction

4 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I hope not, that was one of the books I was wanting to chase when I saw it listed originally in the last auction

It was my number 2 book. I'd love for it to be listed but it will be removed , unfortunately 

42 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:
44 minutes ago, Comics181 said:

It was listed last time too... i suspect it was accidentally listed again. 

26 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It was my number 2 book. I'd love for it to be listed but it will be removed , unfortunately 

Are you sure it's going to be removed?

I was able to find the original listing in the actual auction catalogue itself, but could not find it on their website as a completed auction sale. 

Is it possible that this was simply a mistake on CC's part by failing to list it on their auction website?  ???

Maybe everybody does have a second chance at this book here.  :wishluck:

4 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Are you sure it's going to be removed?

I was able to find the original listing in the actual auction catalogue itself, but could not find it on their website as a completed auction sale. 

Is it possible that this was simply a mistake on CC's part by failing to list it on their auction website?  ???

Maybe everybody does have a second chance at this book here.  :wishluck:

It was initially listed. It was removed. I asked cc. Why it was removed. Fishler said it was one of Jon's favorites and wasn't meant to be listed. It was my #2 must win behind the little giant 4. 

No one was more crushed than me. 

Edited by G.A.tor

9 hours ago, MrBedrock said:
19 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:
On 28/06/2017 at 6:08 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I'm a "wine guy" and I still wait 3-4 weeks usually.  :gossip:

Wine guys dont whine, 'cos they get wine. but that's just me whining, 'cos I dont get wine.

Why in the heck not?

I guess the Vin-yard ran out?

On 2017-06-22 at 11:56 PM, batman_fan said:

I 100% agree, now on to the topic of why there aren't more "For Sale" thread popping up, is everyone who won a Berk book so darn rich they don't need to sale anything

I'm sailing right now. :preach: 

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:
On 6/22/2017 at 11:56 PM, batman_fan said:

I 100% agree, now on to the topic of why there aren't more "For Sale" thread popping up, is everyone who won a Berk book so darn rich they don't need to sale anything

I'm sailing right now. :preach: 

I thought I saw you down there as I flew by in my private jet. 

On 6/28/2017 at 10:47 PM, G.A.tor said:

It was initially listed. It was removed. I asked cc. Why it was removed. Fishler said it was one of Jon's favorites and wasn't meant to be listed. It was my #2 must win behind the little giant 4. 

No one was more crushed than me. 

For a book that was supposed to be removed, they're using it to do some advertising 

http://scoop.previewsworld.com/Home/4/1/73/1014?articleID=196427

The tally for the auction was $7,018,189 (or something very close to that).

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

For a book that was supposed to be removed, they're using it to do some advertising 

I've inquired whether it's an additional oversight or whether it'll actually be offered this time ...will advise once I know 

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

Just got confirmation again that the book is not for sale and will be removed from the auction as it is one Jon is keeping for himself