• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Guys, I appreciate all your input.

What I am going to do, (since there, at this point is no winners between the two parties) I am going to refund his money back, keep the book, and chalk it up as a learning experience.

Please keep in mind my original and still main intent was the to look out for this "community" so that in these types of transaction expectations are known, understood, etc. So that these types of situations in the future are avoided.

This is very classy. Kudos to you!

Guys, I appreciate all your input.

What I am going to do, (since there, at this point is no winners between the two parties) I am going to refund his money back, keep the book, and chalk it up as a learning experience.

Please keep in mind my original and still main intent was the to look out for this "community" so that in these types of transaction expectations are known, understood, etc. So that these types of situations in the future are avoided.

After all that, and you do this? I applaud you sir! Well played Justin, well played.

:applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap:

If listing will he use "Wytches #1 CGC SS 9.6 not 9.8" like some other board members have recently done?

I hate ads that say "not 9.8" or "CGC 9.8 it"

I don't know if it is "wrong" to keep the book, but you should return the book to the seller.

The seller should reimburse you for the return shipping and that would truly be a "learning experience".

You keeping the book is a bit much IMO.

Just my 2c

I don't know if it is "wrong" to keep the book, but you should return the book to the seller.

The seller should reimburse you for the return shipping and that would truly be a "learning experience".

Just my 2c

This is the most stupid thing I have read here today. :facepalm:

Just my 2c

Look at the guy who typed it. I doubt anyone is surprised he feels that way. Hustruck :facepalm:

Just my 2c

66w6xv.jpg

Just my 2c

He paid for the book, you should try that, and see what it's like.

Just my 2c

Surely someone can say something dumber :angel: