• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2022 at 5:28 AM, circumstances said:

Issue #14 with a blank in the "year of publication" column.

Is there a date on the book itself?  I think this may have happened with some St John books that were undated.

On 5/26/2022 at 1:26 PM, Yorick said:

Is there a date on the book itself?  I think this may have happened with some St John books that were undated.

november on the cover, and november 1938 in the indicia. same as the rest of the run, i'd imagine.

On 5/26/2022 at 10:37 AM, circumstances said:

november on the cover, and november 1938 in the indicia. same as the rest of the run, i'd imagine.

chalk it up to another CGC mistake then.  Data entry is precision work.

On 5/25/2022 at 8:03 AM, Point Five said:

Blue Ribbon #21. 7 graded copies (and I cracked open this bad boy, so now there are 6). :banana: 

blueribbon21.thumb.jpg.88967c4034e1c22c5dad009bb3f7662a.jpg

Man the rarity and the awesome factor are off the charts with this one!! A few small things that set this cover off aside from the main images is that one this is a Moon cover!! Check out the window behind Captain Flag!! I love how they are in a Log Cabin and the fireplace is lighting up the bottom of the stone. Gives you those nighttime in the woods vibes and The little shadows are amazing. Also the eyes of the Black Hand are super menacing. Absolute stunner to add to the collection!! 

Edited by gino2paulus2