• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL-BAKER COMICS
7 7

487 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Pickie said:

I got me voted!

You decided to submit a ranking, after all?  Thought you considered yourself disqualified from further voting because your #1 pick didn't make the ballot.  (Glad you changed your mind.  You can still influence the final outcome.)  (thumbsu

9 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Should we advertise the poll in CG?

This morning I mentioned it in a couple of new places, here in Golden Age, where one would expect to find the most likely interested boardies.  If everything that's been done so far fails to bring our voter total to 30, I tend to doubt a plug in CG would be worth the effort.  If anyone personally knows a boardie that hasn't voted yet, it might pay to PM that person with a request.  

Not like we're rushed for time, or under a deadline, though.  We must be close to 30.  

Let the poll-bearer decide which path the fellowship will take...  :idea: 

6 minutes ago, szavisca said:

Its a shame tricolorbrian is outta town, for another week I think, and too stubborn to invest in a smartphone, he'd surely want to give his opinion on this one...

For sure.  Even if we're all done, he'll want us to recalculate the poll to include his votes.   :preach:  

But... I'll confess:  tabcom has been strangely silent... I'm half expecting him to show up out of the blue and surprise us by saying, "Based on the 30 rankings I've received, here are the final results..." 

18 hours ago, szavisca said:

I can vote 10 more times if need be... I promise I'll only put Jo-Jo #25 in first place on eight of those ballots too.

I need you (and everyone else) to put the Jo Jo as your last pick.   

I don't want prices moving up on this.  

lol 

16 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I need you (and everyone else) to put the Jo Jo as your last pick.   

I don't want prices moving up on this.  

lol 

It won't you made the book uncommon with all the hoarding :smile:

By my reckoning, the following boardies voted for the ballot selection, but haven't submitted their rankings: 

manetteska 
SushiX
The-Collector
Crowzilla
Timely
RICK STARR
-----------------
We need your rankings too, you guys.  You can help us wrap this up!  (Also, I thought Dr. Love, of all people, might weigh in here.  He's an established Baker fan, not to mention a romance scholar extraordinaire!)    (shrug)

1 hour ago, 29dukedog said:

By my reckoning, the following boardies voted for the ballot selection, but haven't submitted their rankings: 

manetteska 
SushiX
The-Collector
Crowzilla
Timely
RICK STARR
-----------------
We need your rankings too, you guys.  You can help us wrap this up!  (Also, I thought Dr. Love, of all people, might weigh in here.  He's an established Baker fan, not to mention a romance scholar extraordinaire!)    (shrug)

Come on deadbeats, let's get this done. You too Andy!

2 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

manetteska 
SushiX
The-Collector
Crowzilla
Timely
RICK STARR
-----------------

@Dr. Love :taptaptap: