• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2022 at 4:13 AM, Bosco685 said:

FQDsK1SWYAQfBNb.thumb.jpeg.bf488a6ce4eec94064e71ad052027f6d.jpeg

:roflmao:

I worked at a local (non-chain) movie theatre year-round for 3 years while I was in college (best job ever). The people who stayed to watch the credits, just to watch the credits, suuuuucccccckkkkeeeedddd. “Nobody cares who got coffee for the director on the fifth day of shooting Something’s Gotta Give. Get out and let me clean the theatre.”

It wasn’t as annoying as the only people to show up for the last showing of the night being 5 minutes late, thus ruining any hope of going home early. But, it was up there. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 4/19/2022 at 2:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just got prescreen passes to see this, hope since I havent seen any of the streaming services flicks that it is fun. Should be. (thumbsu

Not sure if you'll be able to follow along completely if you haven't seen WandaVision (and Loki?). As a comic book collector, you may be able to infer what you've missed.

The marketing strategy of dropping these "mini teasers" on YouTube...not a fan.  It doesn't show anything new and it is annoying cause it keeps popping up on my recommendations.  Just give me a good trailer and a good movie.  Don't need to be reminded every week.

***Kang better be popping up in this movie:sumo:

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is on the way and has officially launched its global press tour. The film is expected to be loaded with cameos from Marvel films that have come before it, and it seems that we've gotten another look at one of the confirmed ones. ScreenX revealed an expanded look at Sir Patrick Stewart's return as Professor Charles Xavier. 

ScreenX is normally the theater to go to if you want an expanded look at the film, with their theaters complementing the experience with two extra screens on the side of the regular one. During a preview for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the theater’s experience reveals an expanded look at the moment we get reintroduced to Professor Charles Xavier in the trailer. 

Doc_Strange_Xavier01.thumb.jpg.82d68f2b21269af60373a76d2d6ed04e.jpg