• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

796 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2022 at 9:03 PM, Parabellum said:

Another two early Aliens books added to the registry.  As of now the only 9.8’s!

1E911DB0-0318-4BC2-B45A-CAED38F37544.jpeg

Congrats! That's great. I have a stack of #5 2nds, but I don't think a single one of them is better than VF. 9.8 is tuuuuuuuuuff. It's a very impressive collection, like I said before, I admire a man on a mission!

On 2/27/2022 at 9:14 AM, JJ-4 said:

Great looking book!  Is it poor from to ask how much this is going for these days?

Not at all.  It was $1087 after taxes.  Cheaper than the first print but the follow on prints are harder to acquire in high grade so they tend to be costly.

On 1/29/2022 at 10:24 AM, Parabellum said:

@F For FakeI jumped on CAF to check out the Aliens art.  Some of the OA those people own is incredible!  The cover to Aliens #2 vol 2 is gorgeous.  I would love to own some Den Beauvis OA.  I bet you could that stuff at pretty fair prices back in the day.  Imagine owning all four covers to the 1989 series…..?  :cloud9:

Not sure if you are still looking, but Den just posted this on Facebook:

Buy 1 for the price of two and get the second one absolutely FREE! That's a joke btw. Sale on...need to raise funds, so if you're interested in a good deal now is the time. Hit me up on messenger if interested.