• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

796 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2022 at 5:00 PM, Qalyar said:

That's a pretty cool figure! I know there where at least a couple others in that 2000 series. I think the Diablo one is the most common? This one definitely isn't. Nice find! I'll take responsibility for your interest, haha!

Barbarian and Diablo are the other two. Haven't seen a complete one of either for under $75 shipped. The Unraveler certainly seems like a bit of an oddball choice. 

On 4/23/2022 at 4:56 PM, wombat said:

Barbarian and Diablo are the other two. Haven't seen a complete one of either for under $75 shipped. The Unraveler certainly seems like a bit of an oddball choice. 

Right? Popular playable character? Check. Final boss and mascot of the franchise? Check. Random enemy from Act II? Um... check, I guess??

It's so odd that they didn't opt for like Mephisto or something. But I do think it's a pretty cool sculpt.

On 4/23/2022 at 6:13 PM, Qalyar said:

Right? Popular playable character? Check. Final boss and mascot of the franchise? Check. Random enemy from Act II? Um... check, I guess??

It's so odd that they didn't opt for like Mephisto or something. But I do think it's a pretty cool sculpt.

Yep. Very cool sculpt. Kind of shocked it wasn't a sorc as the other one. If I had a really long list Unraveler would not be on it. 

Edited by wombat

On 4/26/2022 at 11:46 AM, seanfingh said:

Absolutely love that book! To bad you didn't get actor Al Matthews (RIP: 22 September 2018) signature, who actually served in the U.S. Marines as an artilleryman in Vietnam. I couldn't see the date of the signatures, but congratulations on such an awesome book!!!

I'm curious to know what "setback" happened at Dark Horse for them to have to print a blurb on their cover 

I'm not very keen on that