• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

I haven't won anything from comicconnect in a while so I was wondering if anyone has had this happen with their new website.

It says I won the item for $110 and also says it sold for $135. My cart also says $135

I don't see any way to view the bids like you can on CLink. If there is, can someone please telll me how?

There was no buyers premium on the item either. If there was it still wouldn't be $135.

I did send them an email asking about it but I figured while I'm waiting for a response I would ask here :foryou:

Screen shot 2022-06-07 at 11.03.57 AM.png

On 6/7/2022 at 12:13 PM, BriD. said:

I haven't won anything from comicconnect in a while so I was wondering if anyone has had this happen with their new website.

It says I won the item for $110 and also says it sold for $135. My cart also says $135

I don't see any way to view the bids like you can on CLink. If there is, can someone please telll me how?

There was no buyers premium on the item either. If there was it still wouldn't be $135.

I did send them an email asking about it but I figured while I'm waiting for a response I would ask here :foryou:

I have never seen this nor heard of this amongst any of my friends who have purchased through them. 

On 6/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, BriD. said:

That does seem strange.  You should be able to see your bids and bid history on your dashboard.  After you login, you should see My Account, put you cursor on it and you get a drop down, go o dashboard.  It will open a page and on the left hand side you see something like this.  

dashboard.png.e031ef6e2f60d4ebeb3cdb7337eaf4f1.png

On 6/7/2022 at 4:16 PM, telerites said:

That does seem strange.  You should be able to see your bids and bid history on your dashboard.  After you login, you should see My Account, put you cursor on it and you get a drop down, go o dashboard.  It will open a page and on the left hand side you see something like this.  

Thanks for the help. I checked into this and the bid history only shows my bids, not all the bids on the item. I had been using my phone but I checked on my PC when I got home. When I go to the item page it shows up as Sold for $110 for a brief second (I grabbed a quick screen shot) and then changes to $135. It is odd. I got a DM from Micah at ComicConnect and will be looking into this

Ms Marvel statue B.jpg

Finally got a fedex notice from Clink yesterday, so it looks like my books are on the way. Looks like it was only three weeks since I paid, so I guess that's not terrible, but I'm just used to them moving a little faster. No big deal.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:16 AM, telerites said:

dashboard.png.e031ef6e2f60d4ebeb3cdb7337eaf4f1.png

Switch to Watchlist, from the top right drop down list.

image.thumb.png.124540415ac84bc45d6a2696eabcc9b2.png

On 6/9/2022 at 3:54 AM, Microchip said:

Switch to Watchlist, from the top right drop down list.

I appreciate the help but that doesn't seem to show any additional info. 

I did get this resolved. I'm told there was a system error. The $110 was the winning bid and that's what now shows up when I view the listing. It's a little concerning though because if I had just gone to checkout instead of looking at the item listing I would not have known. Hopefully others don't get the same system error and end up paying the wrong price. 

Does clink usually take longer to ship than comicconnect? Our CC auctions ended after Clink and they just arrived today, and Clink doesn’t show them as shipped (paid with check on both).

On 6/22/2022 at 3:30 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Does clink usually take longer to ship than comicconnect? Our CC auctions ended after Clink and they just arrived today, and Clink doesn’t show them as shipped (paid with check on both).

When I've paid by check, its usually a 3 to 4 week turn-around. So I basically get the books from the last auction as I'm putting my tracking bids on the books in the next auction.

-bc