• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+ LOKI (2021)
12 12

794 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2022 at 2:57 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Is he the one that keeps trying to reach me about my vehicles extended warranty?

Yes, because you keep slamming down your headset when you hangup. THAT IS VIOLENCE AGAINST PHONES, AND HE WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT.

834692241_ScreenShot2022-07-05at3_06_23PM.thumb.png.ce7268a8acb0aa03e03996b04d7ad6a1.png

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 7/8/2022 at 10:33 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

IIRC, they just started shooting for Season 2.

On 7/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I have to imagine that Loki Season 2 will be out after Ant-Man: Quantumania. If you weren't already privy to this information; Kang is the big bad in that one.

Since it is filming now, then I would assume they are shooting for very late 2022 to mid-2023.

On 7/5/2022 at 10:28 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Well, I'm officially interested now that the best Marvel character is making an MCU appearance

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/A._G._Bell_(Earth-616)942781312_A._G._Bell_28Earth-61629_from_Avengers_Assemble_Vol_1_1_0001.webp.14c18fffb71e93c79d9e68d3d6089d36.webp

To think, I could have gone my enitre life and never known of this character 

just rewatched season one and i am still not sure how someone loved this show this much

@The Meta can you tell me what you enjoyed that i missed

the premise is great but it gets so convoluted in it's idea that i think it misses the mark

and he who remains confuses me too much and is too aloof

help!

On 9/21/2022 at 1:34 PM, jsilverjanet said:

just rewatched season one and i am still not sure how someone loved this show this much

@The Meta can you tell me what you enjoyed that i missed

the premise is great but it gets so convoluted in it's idea that i think it misses the mark

and he who remains confuses me too much and is too aloof

help!

Ill admit the show isn't great, but I enjoyed the keystone capers part, watching Loki grow as a character. He was pretty one dimensional in the films

The TWA is pretty cheesy, but understanding how He who remains managed to create and keep control of his timeline is a pretty cool concept

I don't normally like Owen Wilson, but he excels in this role