• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+ LOKI (2021)
12 12

794 posts in this topic

I knew it. 

Loki Director Reveals If Steve Rogers Created A Nexus Event In Avengers: Endgame

Loki Director Reveals Whether Steve Rogers Created a Nexus Event in Avengers: Endgame

On 7/26/2021 at 12:15 PM, Williamseric58 said:

In Loki episode 5 starting at 0:23:03 to 0:23:06. What is falling in the background? It looks like something with a shield, but that's just my opinion. I zoomed in on and tried to clear it up the best I could. If someone could help find out what it is I would appreciate it. Here some pictures and a video of what I'm talking about?

Loki Ep5.gif

image_2021-07-26_121241.png

image_2021-07-26_121313.png

image_2021-07-26_121429.png

image_2021-07-26_121438.png

image_2021-07-26_121451.png

[Loki Director Reveals If Steve Rogers Created A Nexus Event In Avengers: Endgame](https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/loki-director-reveals-if-steve-rogers-created-a-nexus-event-in-avengers-endgame/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=superheroarticles#vuukle-comments)

[Loki Director Reveals Whether Steve Rogers Created a Nexus Event in Avengers: Endgame](https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/loki-director-did-steve-rogers-ruin-endgame-theory-revealed/)

Edited by Williamseric58

On 7/27/2021 at 9:41 PM, Williamseric58 said:

Multiple articles restating the same quote may not validate your theory stronger.

The quote:

Herron went on to give down her final ruling — judging by the TVA standards laid out in Loki, she believes both Rogers and Carter both wound up pruned by the Time Variance Authority.

"It depends on how people fall on that side of things, because in my head I guess it would be... generally branches have to be pruned and then maintained, right? But it depends. Like if it’s alternate, it would imply that it’s running alongside our main timeline, so yeah. I don’t want to definitively say that they were pruned, but by our logic in the TVA, probably. But maybe where there’s a will there’s a way, and they weren’t too disruptive and managed to live happily ever after."

So she is speaking in generalities as well. Nothing definite.

:foryou:

On 7/28/2021 at 4:54 AM, Bosco685 said:

Multiple articles restating the same quote may not validate your theory stronger.

The quote:

So she is speaking in generalities as well. Nothing definite.

:foryou:

Yes  she is speaking in general. But she opened the idea that it could have happened.

On 7/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, Williamseric58 said:

Yes  she is speaking in general. But she opened the idea that it could have happened.

Not even. She responded to an inquiry would Steve and Peggy be impacted by TVA practices. Not "OH MY GOD I COULDN'T WAIT TO INCLUDE THEM IN OUR EPISODES!"

And please. No offense meant towards you. It can be too easy to force our perception to see a thing. And it is very cool what you spotted. But even the colors are not conveying Captain America with what we have.

:tink:

On 7/28/2021 at 12:59 PM, Crimebuster said:

I'm not sure the thing is anything. 

But, just to play along. It could be Doctor Strange flying with one of those mystical shields he makes.

Dr._Strange_Movie_Profile_Pic.jpg.649fd03305156311c1394259094bf6db.jpg

:whatthe: hm

On 7/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, Mephisto said:

It also stuck to the usual Marvel formula. A spooning 💩 villain. What a lame version of Kang. I know they wouldn’t use the real one BUT after just a few minutes my wife goes this guy is really annoying and then he just keep going. It was a time sucking void. 

i also agree with this- what a disappointment kang ended up being in this final episode. the director clearly had a vision for the character but i found him extremely smug and annoying, and the whole episode was just so slow, so much dialogue, so little else. a disappointing end after an awesome episode 4 and 5.

i just hope the multiple kangs that are on their way will be badas*es and not so self satisfied all the time.

Edited by alexgross.com

spoiler warning 

I just finished it last night and like so many others was let down on the final episode. Ep. 1-5 kept building up for something big but it turned out to be somewhat of a whimper. I get that when Sylvie stabs him it creates the multiverse which will be used in the next Dr Strange and Spidey movies, not to mention possibly the new “evil” presiding over phase IV and beyond, but the remaining unanswered questions heavily outweighed the answers. 
But ep. 5 was incredible. The thanos chopper and Throg trying to get to the hammer gave me goosebumps. Loved it!

On 8/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, Murphman13 said:

spoiler warning 

I just finished it last night and like so many others was let down on the final episode. Ep. 1-5 kept building up for something big but it turned out to be somewhat of a whimper. I get that when Sylvie stabs him it creates the multiverse which will be used in the next Dr Strange and Spidey movies, not to mention possibly the new “evil” presiding over phase IV and beyond, but the remaining unanswered questions heavily outweighed the answers. 
But ep. 5 was incredible. The thanos chopper and Throg trying to get to the hammer gave me goosebumps. Loved it!

Plus, Old Loki, clearly the true Loki.

Was it just me or did they make a wuss out of Loki.I mean here is the half breed son of a frost giant.Went toe to toe with Thor.Survived being slammed by the Hulk.

At this point I'd almost put Winnie The Pooh up against him

On 8/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, drotto said:

Plus, Old Loki, clearly the true Loki.

Definitely my favorite of all the variant Loki's.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:04 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Episode 5 was so damn comic book-y. E6 was so disappointing.

Episode 5 was amazing & I know I'm in the minority saying that I thought the finale was great. It wasn't the usual CGI blowout battle that everyone was expecting but more of a psychological thriller. Loki has had similar reservations about leaving humanity with free will to the extent that he was willing to defend He Who Remains position against Sylvie out of love. It terrified Loki to know that was the benevolent version of our universe & that unlimited evil variations were about to be unleashed.

On 8/16/2021 at 7:46 PM, Toz said:

Was it just me or did they make a wuss out of Loki.I mean here is the half breed son of a frost giant.Went toe to toe with Thor.Survived being slammed by the Hulk.

At this point I'd almost put Winnie The Pooh up against him

Ya, but then it would be banned in China.