• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,666 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2019 at 11:42 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

Oh lordy!

00C42608-02D6-4B9E-95C8-FB9D1AAA01B6.thumb.jpeg.e356c15b762b68562fd66b4c565eec15.jpeg

Just found this thread and it's hilarious!  You guys are killing me.  This panel is omg - yeehaw- beyond belief.  I think I gotta get this book.  Somebody please tell me what issue.

On 9/2/2023 at 11:57 PM, Nick Furious said:

I was more curious about Iceman entering through a fireman's pole of ice coming from who-knows-where.  

To me, it looks more like he's the X-Men's pole dancing coach.

On 8/30/2023 at 5:58 AM, Dave2739 said:

What's ridiculous about this? I think you've lost the meaning of this thread. You're not posting panels (you're posting entire pages) and they're not particularly ridiculous. 

It's pretty ridiculous that the Silver Surfer is there. Mar-vel died on Titan and at the time the Surfer was trapped on Earth.

On 8/25/2023 at 11:25 AM, gadzukes said:

Um..... Let's hear from the young white (graduate?) talk about next months Uncle Tom's Cabin Cabin comic.

By the way notice his name is the "Klassics Komics Kid" (K.K.K?) Was that done on purpose?

This ad is the final page of Classic Comics 14

IMG_8635.jpeg

800px-KrustyKK.png

KKK? That's not good!

On 10/8/2023 at 9:22 AM, gadzukes said:

What's coming up out of the Hulk's pants?  :eek:

Let's hope it's something the colorist missed hm

On 10/8/2023 at 7:59 AM, gadzukes said:

I thought covers were supposed to make people want to buy the comic, not run away from the comic.  This cover is so bad.

IMG_9731.jpeg

That's quite a "left leg".  

On 10/8/2023 at 10:59 AM, gadzukes said:

I thought covers were supposed to make people want to buy the comic, not run away from the comic.  This cover is so bad.

IMG_9731.jpeg

I always thought it was weird that Wolverine's claws look flat on this cover. Very odd.