• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (2021)
6 6

809 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, graffix13 said:

I loved it. For me, the Star Wars TV shows are way better than the Marvel shows. It's opposite on the movies though...

Same.  This wasn't great, but it was SO much fun.  Loved every minute.  (worship)

Interesting to see how they will clear up the deep fried look with the bacta tank sessions.    I preordered the 3.75” figure and noticed that it was not scarred and was wondering how that was decided. 

I enjoyed it as well and look forward to the rest. 

My only issue with these shows /movies  is when the do scenes in the dark and they feel it necessary to make it so dark that you can hardly see anything.   We get it . It is dark.  Still to make it almost pitch black is ridiculous.  

Based on the show’s theme song and chatter online, signs  seem to point to a return of 

Spoiler

Crimson Dawn

Would definitely follow what has been happening in the SW comics since this spring/summer. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 12/29/2021 at 4:43 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My only issue with these shows /movies  is when the do scenes in the dark and they feel it necessary to make it so dark that you can hardly see anything.   We get it . It is dark.  Still to make it almost pitch black is ridiculous.

I had this issue with GoT and realized it was my settings. Do you have a HDR/Dolby Vision capable TV? I know some TVs automatically switch settings when playing HDR and/or Dolby Vision content, which means you’ll have to change the settings for that profile as well as your regular SDR viewing settings. 

Also, if you are watching on an OLED tv, sometimes (with LG) the screen will dim after a while during prolonged dark scenes as to prevent against burn in/image retention. I didn’t notice on this show, but noticed it once on The Crown.