• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,632 posts in this topic

🤔 Does this mean they’ve lost one of my Express submissions?

Received: 4/29/21
Items: 51
Declared Value: 1,165
Service: TCG - BULK

Received: 4/29/21
Items: 2
Declared Value: 800
Service: TCG - EXPRESS

Edited by jd619641

11 hours ago, Draze said:

Nope, still in the grading stage. Customer service said yesterday or today.. is noon now lol.. so we’ll see. Though by the looks of it probably not lol. Might as well has sent econo (:

Feel ya I bet and hope atleast by Friday so we can have it next week is what I see happening 

14 hours ago, Ttbell said:

2 of my submissions say they are being shipped, I see the grades but no pictures.

Any help would be appreciated  

You have to search the serial number on the slab to see images which I don't think you can get until you have them in hand

7 minutes ago, Drewbydoo said:

You have to search the serial number on the slab to see images which I don't think you can get until you have them in hand

Nah, they usually scan and post the images when they ship them. For some reason this has been messed up lately. My recent submission stated it was finalized and shipped, showed the grades, but no images, and now the grades are gone and it says its back in the grading/quality control stage, yet they gave me a tracking number and told me it was shipped. So it seems their website is very out of whack at the moment. 

Hate to say it but unless you have 1,000+ cards then cards should not be in the grading/quality control stage for more than a couple days. Would advise all to call and check with accounting that everything is paid for and clear to ship. Mine was on Grading/QC for a couple days and it was dragging on so i called and they said its actually been done and in line to be shipped. Today it was shipped

Received: 1/15/21 (TAT when received was 30/45 days.)
55 cards
TCG - BULK
Finalized and Shipped:  6/9/21

ACTUAL TURNAROUND TIMES:

146 CALENDAR DAYS

100 BUSINESS DAYS (was quoted 30 or 45 at the time of receival!!)

Good luck everyone!! LOL

scammer get scammed got my cards graded for $8 bucks lol

3 hours ago, Ron Churches said:

I had a 1 card w/subgrades express (part of a standard shipment) received 5/19. It's shipping today. That's 14 Biz days, taking out Memorial day.

Still beats mine. 1 card Express with subgrades was delivered 4/30 and received 5/6. Still in "Grading/Quality Control". I called last Thursday and they said it would ship the next day, but I'm still waiting... 28 business days since delivered and 24 since received.

Still no movement in 2 weeks 🤔

Received: 1/5/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Received: 1/28/21

6 hours ago, DonLaGreca said:

Nah, they usually scan and post the images when they ship them. For some reason this has been messed up lately. My recent submission stated it was finalized and shipped, showed the grades, but no images, and now the grades are gone and it says its back in the grading/quality control stage, yet they gave me a tracking number and told me it was shipped. So it seems their website is very out of whack at the moment. 

My first sub I got back from them was February and it didn't have any problems like that but the link that said finalized/imaged/shipped just showed a shipping invoice. No images. However I could look up by serial number and find them, that's all I know. Lol

On 5/20/2021 at 7:38 PM, Keith Bradford said:

PROGRESS UPDATE:

Standard 11 cards no subs

Received: 4/10/21

SCHEDULED FOR GRADING: 5/7/21 

Grading / Quality Control: 5/20/21

Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 6/11/21 

Finally getting some cards!!! :)

16 Card Standard Sub with Subgrades

Received 5/18

Finalized 6/11

No tracking was added when marked as finalized/shipped and it updated at the end of the day. Do they finish grading and then sometimes ship the next morning? 

• Submission Type: Bulk 36 cards no sub
  • Received: 2/8

• Submission Type: bulk 14 cards w/ subs

looks like im going to be coming up pretty soon hopefully

MOVEMENT

🙂👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻🙂

• Submission Type: Bulk 36 cards no sub
  • Received:2/8
  • scheduled for grading 6/11

• Submission Type: bulk 14 cards w/ subs

AHHHHH MOVEMENT, CANT WAIT TO GET MY COLLECTION BACK!!!

Edited by Fischer P

@unlikely7 I had a 4 card EX Finalize/Image/Ship on 6/10 and still no link to get tracking or see images of cards. My USPS dashboard gave me the tracking # for this package which is well down the road. Also, it seems like I'm getting comic book signing offers from CGC when it should be the invoice. It could just be a coincidence.

Ended up calling them because no movement for weeks. Turns out my Economy is ready to ship, but hasn’t. Also, my bulk has been graded, and is in the encapsulation stage. Seems like the status page is falling behind. 

Received: 1/5/21
Items: 11
Service: TCG - ECONOMY

Received: 1/28/21
Declared Value: 1,430