• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,631 posts in this topic

Bulk with subgardes moving faster than the basic bulk orders received the same day and 2 days prior...

Received: 4/26/21
Items: 6
Declared Value: 224
Service: TCG - BULK
Edited by bgreske

On 9/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, Zboarts1990 said:
Received: 4/7/21
Items: 82
Declared Value:
Service: TCG - BULK
Shipped: 9/23/21
This order was in Quality Control for less than 3 hours. 

Wow that’s was quick can’t believe you are getting your cards already they receives mine on the same day. My order just finished the first step last week I’m just now on grading and encapsulating. I called and they said it will be four more months till I get my cards back.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:04 AM, JasonCirceo said:

Wow that’s was quick can’t believe you are getting your cards already they receives mine on the same day. My order just finished the first step last week I’m just now on grading and encapsulating. I called and they said it will be four more months till I get my cards back.

Wait they gave you a timeframe? And it was 4 more months at that??

I just wish the line of submissions made sense. Some people from July getting their Econ subs back already, meanwhile others from May have not - People getting BULK subs back from April, meanwhile others from Feb haven't...

I don't mind waiting- I just wish it made sense. I wish I had a ROUGH timeframe at least...Its impossible to have any type of timeframe when the orders coming in are not in the order they are being shipped out. Disappointing

On 9/23/2021 at 8:57 AM, Oreos said:

I just wish the line of submissions made sense. Some people from July getting their Econ subs back already, meanwhile others from May have not - People getting BULK subs back from April, meanwhile others from Feb haven't...

I don't mind waiting- I just wish it made sense. I wish I had a ROUGH timeframe at least...Its impossible to have any type of timeframe when the orders coming in are not in the order they are being shipped out. Disappointing

100% agree. Sent my bulk out in February. Recieved March 15th. Hit G/E/I on September 1st.. and you’re telling me that there’s people’s bulk submissions received in April (1 month after mine..) and are already getting cards back?? Honestly, wtf? @PaulS.????????

Transparency is really not that difficult of a concept.

Edited by iSniipe

• Administrator
On 9/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, iSniipe said:

100% agree. Sent my bulk out in February. Recieved March 15th. Hit G/E/I on September 1st.. and you’re telling me that there’s people’s bulk submissions received in April (1 month after mine..) and are already getting cards back?? Honestly, wtf? @PaulS.????????

I'm not sure what to tell you on this. Clearly this one was done earlier than it should have been. We follow FIFO, but for some reason this one was done early; I am not sure why. With so many thousands of submissions, issues like this are bound to happen with submissions being done either more quickly or slower than expected. 

Paul

On 9/23/2021 at 9:37 AM, PaulS. said:

I'm not sure what to tell you on this. Clearly this one was done earlier than it should have been. We follow FIFO, but for some reason this one was done early; I am not sure why. With so many thousands of submissions, issues like this are bound to happen with submissions being done either more quickly or slower than expected. 

Paul

Paul, there's a clear trend of Feb received orders lagging. It could be sampling, as I'm sure only a fraction of total submissions end up on the forums, but the trend is hard to shake. I suppose if it's not acknowledged, eventually this goes away, as those orders that seem to have fallen out of the process finally get picked up and finished, but I think it would be helpful to understand if whatever was going on with that period of orders has been fixed moving forward?

On 9/23/2021 at 12:07 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

2-3 day up to 2 - 3 weeks? No one really knows it so random....

We should start a betting pool. I'm going to say 3-6 months AND when they come in they are scuffed to hell.

On 9/23/2021 at 9:16 AM, Ron Churches said:

Paul, there's a clear trend of Feb received orders lagging. It could be sampling, as I'm sure only a fraction of total submissions end up on the forums, but the trend is hard to shake. I suppose if it's not acknowledged, eventually this goes away, as those orders that seem to have fallen out of the process finally get picked up and finished, but I think it would be helpful to understand if whatever was going on with that period of orders has been fixed moving forward?

Economy received 2/12 here.  Posted this several times before, but they went into Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging in June, and they're still there.  My bulk was received the same day, entered Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging the same day, and came back to me in early August.

I've called customer service 5 times, DM'd Paul... everybody I speak to says they "email the team and see what's going on".  I'm sure that's all they can do, and I appreciate it (thanks @PaulS.), but it's beyond the point of absurdity now.  The TAT was 60 working days when I submitted my order, and it's now been more than 150.  Not only did my bulk come back more than a full month ago, but people are getting their bulk orders from May back, and Economy from even after that.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm almost at my wits end here.  I paid extra for economy because those were my favorite 7 cards.  I would have never expected to get worse service for paying more.  Anyways, rant over I guess.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, joe_signs said:

I think FedEx is using my CGC package as a prop to a new travel vlog series or something. It has hit 5 states and 11 different cities and no sign of stopping. They deleted my supposed delivery date and updated it to pending. LOL. Sad.

image.png.1a926a207679a64c743f5c8fc87415ec.png

My slabs are making progress, in the wrong direction. LOL. @PaulS. I want a refund on this shipping. CGC should get a refund for this as well. FedEx needs to be held accountable for not delivering packages. Weeks late and still no delivery is ridiculous. Los Banos was 45 minutes from my house. I called FedEx and told them to hold it so I could pick it up. They told me that it is out for delivery the next day and wouldn't hold it. A week later the package is up north way far away. When it was in Los Banos it was already a week late at that point. Getting a little bit above the "mad" level.

• Administrator
On 9/23/2021 at 1:47 PM, drewwebs said:

Economy received 2/12 here.  Posted this several times before, but they went into Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging in June, and they're still there.  My bulk was received the same day, entered Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging the same day, and came back to me in early August.

I've called customer service 5 times, DM'd Paul... everybody I speak to says they "email the team and see what's going on".  I'm sure that's all they can do, and I appreciate it (thanks @PaulS.), but it's beyond the point of absurdity now.  The TAT was 60 working days when I submitted my order, and it's now been more than 150.  Not only did my bulk come back more than a full month ago, but people are getting their bulk orders from May back, and Economy from even after that.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm almost at my wits end here.  I paid extra for economy because those were my favorite 7 cards.  I would have never expected to get worse service for paying more.  Anyways, rant over I guess.

Still investigating, sorry for the delays. I am working on it. Just keep pinging me if you do not hear back after a few days or so. I want to remain on top of it for you. 

Thanks, 

Paul

• Administrator
On 9/23/2021 at 3:09 PM, joe_signs said:

image.png.1a926a207679a64c743f5c8fc87415ec.png

My slabs are making progress, in the wrong direction. LOL. @PaulS. I want a refund on this shipping. CGC should get a refund for this as well. FedEx needs to be held accountable for not delivering packages. Weeks late and still no delivery is ridiculous. Los Banos was 45 minutes from my house. I called FedEx and told them to hold it so I could pick it up. They told me that it is out for delivery the next day and wouldn't hold it. A week later the package is up north way far away. When it was in Los Banos it was already a week late at that point. Getting a little bit above the "mad" level.

I am very sorry about that. You should definitely contact FedEx.

Paul